Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

The crazy thing is Brees could be the Ravens QB right now if they took him like I wanted them too that year they signed McNair. They could have taken both with Brees on the bench until Steve fell off. Teams were fools thinking he was done after that surgery.

that ooey gooey cake is good as fuck

A couple of years ago, one of our sales rep from NO sent us a couple of those King cakes. I couldn't eat the one for our shift b/c my coworker at that time, decided to finger fucc the damn cake, just to get that lil plastic baby out.

Haven't looked at another king cake the same ever since. Lol

A couple of years ago, one of our sales rep from NO sent us a couple of those King cakes. I couldn't eat the one for our shift b/c my coworker at that time, decided to finger fucc the damn cake, just to get that lil plastic baby out.

Haven't looked at another king cake the same ever since. Lol

Ooey Gooey cake>>>>>>>>>> King Cake

We dem boyz!

Crazy the 6 seed got 10 wins already. There’s a realistic chance we could have a 12 win team as a 5 or 6 seed playing at Dallas wild card weekend.
Wouldn't really matter bcuz Dallas ain't really got a home-field advantage. Teams routinely come through and crush the buildings. Also them Vikings and 49ers defenses will be fast as fuck on the indoor turf. I hate dome teams for this very reason. Other than crowd noise there really isn't a disadvantage to visiting teams.

Also part 2: I hope Dalvin Cook ain't seriously hurt.

i've seen almost every single TD he's thrown as a saint and its amazing that players like Meachum, Cooks, and Graham are still the receivers with some of the highest TD catches, but got damn i didnt realize how many threw to Colston

Back