Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Wouldn't really matter bcuz Dallas ain't really got a home-field advantage. Teams routinely come through and crush the buildings. Also them Vikings and 49ers defenses will be fast as fuck on the indoor turf. I hate dome teams for this very reason. Other than crowd noise there really isn't a disadvantage to visiting teams.

Also part 2: I hope Dalvin Cook ain't seriously hurt.

I think his injury is probably at the point where docs say it can’t get any worse. Wouldn’t surprise me to hear in the off-season he’s having surgery.

To your earlier point I don’t expect Dallas to beat Minnesota/SF/Seattle anyway but you’re right.

Dallas def can beat Minny or SF.

Cousins is the QB and he is trash in big games and till SF do it in the playoffs I cant say they would win

Yall remember when Jimmy Graham vs Gronk was a legit argument? lol
that trade didnt work for seattle or NOLA imo

well, maybe it did for NOLA b/c they got unger who was a beast at C. But some unfortunate playoff exits ruined what might've ended in a SB for him.

Graham has been a complete bust since leaving Nola. I didnt see that coming at all

But they (saints) must've known something about him b/c i thought it was odd that as bad as the TE position has been for them since he left, they didnt try to go after him to bring him back

well, maybe it did for NOLA b/c they got unger who was a beast at C. But some unfortunate playoff exits ruined what might've ended in a SB for him.

Graham has been a complete bust since leaving Nola. I didnt see that coming at all

But they (saints) must've known something about him b/c i thought it was odd that as bad as the TE position has been for them since he left, they didnt try to go after him to bring him back

We shouldnt have traded him. Our TE group has been so damn bad.

I think we could have found a replacement center even though Max was really good for us.

Its all good now though at both positions

Dallas def can beat Minny or SF.

Cousins is the QB and he is trash in big games and till SF do it in the playoffs I cant say they would win
Dallas can beat ANYBODY. The problem with them is ANYBODY can beat them too. They better get Zeke going bcuz them garbage yards Dak be getting coming from behind ain't gonna come so easy in the playoffs.

I don't think Dallas has to win out as long as they beat Philly so they can slick get a bye by resting everybody in week 17 if they win Sunday

is there a year in which you felt he should’ve won it?

11 Maybe? He led the league in TD passes, yards and completion percentage.

Rodgers won that year. He had a better record and less interceptions. He also played one less than game than Brees but he only had 1 fewer TD pass.

Edit: 09 he had an even better case. Peyton Manning won and his stat line was:

33Tds 16Ints 4500 yds 68.8 completion percentage 14-2 record 99.9 QBR rating

Brees:

34Tds 11Ints 4388yds 70.6 completion percentage 13-2 record (didn’t play last game I’m assuming) 109.6 qb rating

Same season Saints beat the Colts in the super bowl too

Last edited:

Yea they know his heart pump kool aid

Back