Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I glad Houston got to flex on New England for once. The Ravens & Texans look to have the blueprint. I’m still gonna be skeptical until I see the Pats die a gruesome death in the playoffs.

I understand the skepticism

But its 13 weeks deep

That offense is ass

Saints 49ers gonna be a great one

Payton Might wanna stop sleeping and put in the young OG
ContentForsakenGoral-size_restricted.gif

I understand the skepticism

But its 13 weeks deep

That offense is ass

It is ass. The worst I’ve seen em since Brady started. That being said it’s not too far fetched that they do what Denver did Manning’s last year & win with D and some lucky breaks offensively. Brady’s washed season so far is a season where he’s still efficient passing & that says a lot. They missing the weapons to mask a lot of his shortcomings. We’ll see in January.

I glad Houston got to flex on New England for once. The Ravens & Texans look to have the blueprint. I’m still gonna be skeptical until I see the Pats die a gruesome death in the playoffs.

Oh no..."the blueprint" talk is back..lol

It is ass. The worst I’ve seen em since Brady started. That being said it’s not too far fetched that they do what Denver did Manning’s last year & win with D and some lucky breaks offensively. Brady’s washed season so far is a season where he’s still efficient passing & that says a lot. They missing the weapons to mask a lot of his shortcomings. We’ll see in January.

The theory is sound but the problem with this is I honestly don't believe the Patriots defense is that good despite the numbers. Denver's defense was a legit unit....When you look at the level comp the Pats D has faced this year.....its been highly suspect....They have faced two real offenses this year and got beat handily both times and it will happen again next week against Kansas City

Remember the Ravens and Texans both beat the Patriots at home not in January at Foxborough

Calm down little niggas

Ha ha...u know how it gets everytime the Pats lose....

I do know one thing though...the Pats need to break that "in case of an emergency" glass and call AB...shit looks too ugly right now!

Remember the Ravens and Texans both beat the Patriots at home not in January at Foxborough

Calm down little niggas
I remember the Ravens beat a younger Brady in NE twice in the playoffs. You a Browns fan so you don't know nothing about even making it to the playoffs. Sit down and keep watching better teams play. Playoffs can go a multitude of ways, but one things for sure, Browns won't be there this year or next year.

Back