Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

It all depends

If he is not looking good during the off-season, A lot of teams may get scared off
He comes back and is subpar his previous standard or injured again he is still gonna scare off teams. Teams have enough tape on him to know what he can do. Go in the draft and rehab while getting paid. Even if he goes first round this year teams will probably let him get right before they throw him on the field, as they should.

I'm mad them muthafuccas ran ALLLLL the way to the other side of the field, just to pose for the camera. Lol

Vikings may have screwed the whole game off that one personal foul alone... smh... play smarter

Was that suppose to be a rendition of a New Edition dance routine?

If it isn't love
Why do I feel this way
Why does she stay on my mind
And if it isn't love
Why does it hurt so bad
Make me feel so sad inside.
giphy.webp

wide open... they won’t do that again... but it’s a 10 point game... time to turn up the heat and not let it cool down again..

I think yall coach is under achieving. Vikes be having some good teams but can never get over the hump. They can't blame Cousins for everything.

His record vs winning teams is the worst in NFL history probably.

Last edited:
His record can winning teams is the worst in NFL history probably.
Oh thats true but the Vikings and Redskins (post Synder) history is not good no matter who the QB is. Vikings still have the same issues they had since Moss was there. They can't get over the hump.

Rhodes gotta go... he stays getting burned. Big play on him... gave up a 60yd TD.

The personal foul for throwing down the player instead of just letting him go out of bounds w momentum..

and Ham just completely allowing the ball to get knocked... i wldnt be as upset if we could’ve had one last shot down the field..

3 mistakes tonight and Rhodes was the most costly...

Back