Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Can he rush the passer or cover a wide out? These niggas like Blake Bortles...Blake fuckin Bortles pass all over them..

You know damn well the Pats always get that ass tapped by some random afc team every September yet every January y’all hosting a AFCCG

Yesterday don’t matter lol

Flash and then that piece of shit Edelman bout to come back. Smh, Pats moonwalking to another Superbowl

I hope he plays this week he doesn’t need to know the system to have a big game against Detroit, I think it will work out hopefully him and Brady establish a good rapport early

Hes in a vibrant city now.

He def ain’t gon work

That man got some serious problems...I hope it works out, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't

I heard he got alot going on than just weed n liquor. Custody issues w his baby mom

And he got one brother that he is always around that's a bad influence on him..

Bucs would be dumb to let not Winston play when he comes back.

Niggas gon bet the house on a player that started 7 week one 1 games for 7 different teams

Yea. The Bucs gon fuck this up and we can pick up Winston.

Make it happen next year coach and Mickey

Bucs would be dumb to let not Winston play when he comes back.

Niggas gon bet the house on a player that started 7 week one 1 games for 7 different teams

Yea. The Bucs gon fuck this up and we can pick up Winston.

Make it happen next year coach and Mickey

Bruh winston aint that nice bro. At least not enough to deal with legal shit. The nigga stay doing sex crimes. And we was 5 and 11 last year

Tampa picked up Jameis' fifth year option so we'vee already made an investment for next year. We need to figure out if he's the long-term answer and worthy of an extension beyond next year or if we need to be looking for a new QB. Only way to do that is to continue to evaluate him on the field.

I fucks with Fitz but we've seen this movie before. He can implode at any moment.

With that said, I could see a scenario where Koetter wants to keep rolling with Fitz because he doesn't have any job security and the GM wanting to go with Jameis since he drafted him and just got a new extension of his own.

Back