Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

lol at gruden. cac said "we need some players" LMAO

He saw Amari Cooper still regressing and Jordy Nelson be washed and not shit without A Gawd. Bryant and Dez two totally different type of receivers but I still would go with Dez over a nigga that could be banned for the year at any moment

Bolded...after one game?!

Ok...here let me explain it to you...

When Jim Caldwell was fired....I would say roughly 60% of the fan base wanted him gone.....quite frankly...I was indifferent to it because I knew that Caldwell was not going to take this team where it needed to go.....too many slow starts....bad game management...bad clock management....and we got sick of them not being prepared...but with all that said....the players played hard for him because they liked and respected him....he treated them like men, he talked to them about life as men and he protected his players form the media....then he gets fired

The GM Bob Quinn stated that he fired him because he felt this team has more talent than the record indicates....ok fine....bring in another coach......They bring in Matt Patricia without even doing a real coaching search....Matt was his guy from day one....now this is where the wheels begin to fall off....it was obvious that the front seven needed major upgrades......Bob Quinn failed to deliver those upgrades despite their being available free agents at the linbacker position and on the defensive line that he could have signed and did not have to break the bank for....instead...they sign a back-ups and scrubs from other teams and we also have a few patriot cast-offs......now when this happened people were concerned but they had blind faith...

Then the draft comes around and you draft a safety nobody has ever heard of in the 3rd round and you don't draft a defensive lineman until the 4th round....head scratching

Then training camp begins and these articles start to pop-up about how Matt Patricia is losing the team....I payed it no mind and chalked it up to click bait....and then the pre-season comes around and they look terrible and more respectable writers begin to reiterate that Patricia is losing the team....

Come to find out.....he treats the players like garbage...he staff is a joke....his defensive coordinator was a defensive line coach at Boston College last year and has being a coordinator in the league in ten years.....we have the same exact problems last year that have only been exasperated because your now running schemes in which you don't have the personnel for and during the game....it came out that he completed alienated himself from the team....he was 25 yards away from everybody on the side just looking stupid....

Bob Quinn has been trash as a GM and Matt Patricia looks to be trash as a coach....players have already said that players quit in that game...now check it

First year coach....at home...Monday Night Football....a team that the GM said is better than what the record indicates and the team quits in the first game of the season?!....Bruh....I've seen this before....it has hit critical mass after one week....Matt Patricia didn't grab the locker-room when he first got their...if this team has double-digit losses at the end of the season....the two patriot flunkies need to be gone....and oh....We go on the road to San Francisco next week...at place we haven't won since 1975 and then the week after The Hoodie is coming to town....

0-3 start.....season over

Ok...here let me explain it to you...

When Jim Caldwell was fired....I would say roughly 60% of the fan base wanted him gone.....quite frankly...I was indifferent to it because I knew that Caldwell was not going to take this team where it needed to go.....too many slow starts....bad game management...bad clock management....and we got sick of them not being prepared...but with all that said....the players played hard for him because they liked and respected him....he treated them like men, he talked to them about life as men and he protected his players form the media....then he gets fired

The GM Bob Quinn stated that he fired him because he felt this team has more talent than the record indicates....ok fine....bring in another coach......They bring in Matt Patricia without even doing a real coaching search....Matt was his guy from day one....now this is where the wheels begin to fall off....it was obvious that the front seven needed major upgrades......Bob Quinn failed to deliver those upgrades despite their being available free agents at the linbacker position and on the defensive line that he could have signed and did not have to break the bank for....instead...they sign a back-ups and scrubs from other teams and we also have a few patriot cast-offs......now when this happened people were concerned but they had blind faith...

Then the draft comes around and you draft a safety nobody has ever heard of in the 3rd round and you don't draft a defensive lineman until the 4th round....head scratching

Then training camp begins and these articles start to pop-up about how Matt Patricia is losing the team....I payed it no mind and chalked it up to click bait....and then the pre-season comes around and they look terrible and more respectable writers begin to reiterate that Patricia is losing the team....

Come to find out.....he treats the players like garbage...he staff is a joke....his defensive coordinator was a defensive line coach at Boston College last year and has being a coordinator in the league in ten years.....we have the same exact problems last year that have only been exasperated because your now running schemes in which you don't have the personnel for and during the game....it came out that he completed alienated himself from the team....he was 25 yards away from everybody on the side just looking stupid....

Bob Quinn has been trash as a GM and Matt Patricia looks to be trash as a coach....players have already said that players quit in that game...now check it

First year coach....at home...Monday Night Football....a team that the GM said is better than what the record indicates and the team quits in the first game of the season?!....Bruh....I've seen this before....it has hit critical mass after one week....Matt Patricia didn't grab the locker-room when he first got their...if this team has double-digit losses at the end of the season....the two patriot flunkies need to be gone....and oh....We go on the road to San Francisco next week...at place we haven't won since 1975 and then the week after The Hoodie is coming to town....

0-3 start.....season over

Bruh in 2014 when we were 11-5 we had alot of talent but still had some holes.

We lost Suh and Nic Fairley that offseason which was a blow so I wasn't surprised we take a little step back.

But I look at the team now and we have no sperd or athleticism in the secondary besides slay and Grover Quinn. No speed at the outside LB positions and outside of Kenny Galloday no speed at the WR position.

But we played hard and the defense communicated with Terryl Austin.

I don't think I saw one player walk towards or talk to Patricia on Monday night. They are completely disconnected from him

lol at that fat fuck tryin to over work players. Players prolly thinkin "coach fat ass need to join us doin these wind sprints"

eh. It is what it is tho. Im remember when we tried the Patriot way. And hired Eric Mangini. That shit sandwich of a situation didnt last long

Last edited:
Ain’t no such thing is the Patriot Way

I’m tired of telling ppl that.

This.. Nobody on Belichick's coaching tree has had any success besides Nick Saban. The rest of them all have losing records. I really wish ppl would stop hiring them wishing some magic would rub off.

This.. Nobody on Belichick's coaching tree has had any success besides Nick Saban. The rest of them all have losing records. I really wish ppl would stop hiring them wishing some magic would rub off.
if they havent had success at the pro level, then they havent been successful imo

He saw Amari Cooper still regressing and Jordy Nelson be washed and not shit without A Gawd. Bryant and Dez two totally different type of receivers but I still would go with Dez over a nigga that could be banned for the year at any moment
The raiders brought dez in before the browns

Saban is a a Bill Parcells guy

Naw bruh.. Belichick was a Parcells Guy. He was his Defensive Coordinator on the two Super Bowls with the Giants and Saban was Belichick DC with the Browns.

I dont count him a BB guy because he was an assistance with the Oilers first and stated working with BB with the Browns was shit.

Saban is himself and dont fall under the BB coaching tree

Back