Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Just in case anybody is wondering....We are already calling for the two patriot flunkies to be fired....listening to sports radio today is Hee Larry US

can't wait for Mike Valenti at 2:00 pm

Just in case anybody is wondering....We are already calling for the two patriot flunkies to be fired....listening to sports radio today is Hee Larry US

Bellicheck's coaching tree is awful and this hire is a prime example of it.......I don't know why anybody thought it would be a good idea to hire the defensive coordinator responsible for letting the Eagles put up 41 points in the Super Bowl

Bellicheck's coaching tree is awful and this hire is a prime example of it.......I don't know why anybody thought it would be a good idea to hire the defensive coordinator responsible for letting the Eagles put up 41 points in the Super Bowl

Bingo. The players are looking at his resume and are like this fool shouldn't have a job. And then he had them running extra laps in the summer and tryna do this Patriot Way bullshit.

The team quit on him in his very first game. If Quinn wa ba stay around he gotta fire him after the season

The Detroit sports radio host kept his voice, but didn't hold back when railing the Lions for their 'disgraceful' 48-17 loss on Monday Night Football

Mike Valenti kept his voice this time.

But it's clear that, like everybody, the popular Detroit sports talk radio host was angry with how the Detroit Lions performed in their 48-17 loss to the New York Jets on Monday Night Football.

Valenti — who hosts "The Valenti Show" on WXYT-FM (97.1) and is known for his historic rants — called the Lions' effort "disgraceful" and "embarrassing," among other choice words during his opening segment this afternoon.

"It was absolutely stunning," Valenti told listeners this afternoon. "There’s nothing in the history of this football team that prepares you for that.

"I don’t even know if the fans have the capacity to be embarrassed anymore. This organization is essentially a butthole."

The Lions opened the 2018 with a loss of historic proportions to the Jets, who won six games last season and started a rookie quarterback making his professional debut.

Jets players told reporters after the game that they "knew everything" the Lions were running on offense, even reading quarterback Matthew Stafford's hand signals. Stafford ended the night with four interceptions, while backup Matt Cassel added another.

"This is a group of players that, by their actions, is showing they don’t want to be here, they don’t want to buy into this, and … I’ve said, if they don’t get off to a good start, this thing’s going off the cliff.”

Valenti has hosted 97.1 FM's afternoon drive program since 2004. He claimed in 2015that the Lions switched radio stations because the Lions wanted the station to fire him for his sharp criticism of the team.

NFL is week to week. I bet the lions ball out, n get a W next week.

They will cuz they got embarrassed on monday. But the writing is already on the wall. They are not buying into Patricia and there will be a full player mutiny against him mid season.

I'm all for it.

NFL is week to week. I bet the lions ball out, n get a W next week.

Naw son....

This city is fuckin heated....I haven't seen this type of vitriol since the Matt Millen era.....This is the worst loss I have ever seen and I am not over-reacting

This team is coming off a 9-7 season and one win away from a playoff spot.....I personally don't believe Jim Caldwell was the guy but the team NEVER looked this horrible...

At home......Monday Night...rookie QB and they go out and lay an egg and get embarrassed on national TV...

They don't improve the defensive line in the off-season and that fuckin idiot with the big ass beard that needs to be set on fire (ghostface reference) kept Stafford in there to keep getting pummeled along with the running game being absolutely broken

We are going 0-3 to start the season and its gonna be terrible this year

Uncle Belicheck is coming to town in two weeks and he is gonna bend this fat fuck over a barrel...WATCH

Listening now. I wish we had 2000's Valenti. Nigga used to have epic rants to offset the bullshit.

First off Fucc the Lions as a Football Team, Brand and Organization. Didn't address the Dline or linebaccers, while everyone in the division got better.

Teryl Austin should have been the coach.

Cooter cant organize a run game, Stafford cant hit a receiver in stride, hell he hit the Jets LBs and Dbs in stride.

Jarrad Davis had 1 funky ass tackle, and hes a LB. Kenny Golladay had 1 tackle, a fumble, and recovery, and hes a gotdamn receiver.

Ansah gets a hangnail, and hes out AGAIN, yet we franchised him. Slay cant cover every damn body, Teez Tabor is ass.

Watched the Chiefs vs Chargers, and saw what a real Offensive coordinator looks like. Mahomes and Rivers throwing bombs in the money .

Green Bay getting Fucced like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction, but they rally bacc and Win. We lay the hell down.

Martha need to go ahead croak. Let someone who give a damn run the team.

To hell with them!!

SmartSelect_20180911-140502_Chrome.gif

How come they don't want me as a fan man?

Naw son....

This city is fuckin heated....I haven't seen this type of vitriol since the Matt Millen era.....This is the worst loss I have ever seen and I am not over-reacting

This team is coming off a 9-7 season and one win away from a playoff spot.....I personally don't believe Jim Caldwell was the guy but the team NEVER looked this horrible...

At home......Monday Night...rookie QB and they go out and lay an egg and get embarrassed on national TV...

They don't improve the defensive line in the off-season and that fuckin idiot with the big ass beard that needs to be set on fire (ghostface reference) kept Stafford in there to keep getting pummeled along with the running game being absolutely broken

Uncle Belicheck is coming to town in two weeks and he is gonna bend this fat fuck over a barrel...WATCH

I wish Drew Sharpe was still living. Bro he would ripped the lions into pieces following this game

@Playmaker88 what do you think our record will be?

No clue but offensively that was absolutely terrible im not going to overreact..I look at the season in 4 games stretches and judge from there

Got rid of dez because he is a rebel smh.. as i said before it wasnt just on dez dak beared responsibility in his effectiveness...

Id love it if we took a shot down the field....

Naw son....

Bolded....yea i was shocked Stafford went back in the game. Game was clearly over, he avoided a major knee injury, was gettin beat tf up. Like what was the point. But, you never kno what is goin on n bein said on the sideline. So, eh.

Really wanna see the saints pick up Reid after the debacle that was week 1.

They could use the depth and leadership. Dude took a knee, he didn't forget how to play football

It amazes me how the only memorable LSU player in recent memory the saints have significant tick to was Devry Henderson

92F117B9-8EEB-4605-B131-C10416F3C557.jpeg The fuck is the Raiders doing?

Attachments

• F47BD857-12EF-4F37-A643-3A346F40CCEC.jpeg
    F47BD857-12EF-4F37-A643-3A346F40CCEC.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 31
The fuck is the Raiders doing?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raiders?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc^tfw">#Raiders</a> and Martavis Bryant are closing in on a 1-year deal -- and barring any hiccup, he&#39;s expected to play this week, per team source. Not officially signed yet, but they called him this morning and it&#39;s expected to get done today. Quite the twist.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="">September 11, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#Grudenout

Back