Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

tumblr_pet6evcSm31vzp5kko1_1280.jpg

Not even the end of week one and I'm already so fuckin pissed I'm not even trying see the rest of the fucking season.
I spent my entire Sunday wanting to smash my head into a rock just trying to see a game. The one chance I did get because somebody who has tv was finally willing to turn off Disney and turn on the game it didn't even fucking matter because I had to leave.:foh5:

I don't understand this talk about earl Thomas. Does he play wide receiver?

Nothing will matter unless Linehan and Garrett are outta there. Dak didnt play worth shit but I put the majority of the blame on that terrible gameplan. We aint even giving him a chance to succeed. A young qb thats good on the move but has accuracy issues but yet we continue to drop him back over and over and all the wrs running comebacks. All while having protection issues. They need to kill that top oline in the league shit.. Hasnt been that way for years. Im close af to putting a bag on my head.

Nothing will matter unless Linehan and Garrett are outta there. Dak didnt play worth shit but I put the majority of the blame on that terrible gameplan. We aint even giving him a chance to succeed. A young qb thats good on the move but has accuracy issues but yet we continue to drop him back over and over and all the wrs running comebacks. All while having protection issues. They need to kill that top oline in the league shit.. Hasnt been that way for years. Im close af to putting a bag on my head.

Bruh, they do have the best O-Line in the league, when HEALTHY!

Tyron Smith is the only one he is close to being 100%... Travis Frederick who is a top 3 center (if not #1) is out with his autoimmune disease and Zach Martin is playing through a knee/leg injury from preseason.

You're severely overreacting.

Bruh, they do have the best O-Line in the league, when HEALTHY!

Tyron Smith is the only one he is close to being 100%... Travis Frederick who is a top 3 center (if not #1) is out with his autoimmune disease and Zach Martin is playing through a knee/leg injury from preseason.

You're severely overreacting.

Naw bruh.. Lael been overrated. Martin and Fredrick are top 3 at their position, ill give you that. Tyron hasnt been healthy in the last couple years.I think you basing it of his past just watch him.He cant bend and gets beat constantly cause of that back. Connor Williams is trash. Im not saying the line is terrible, but that narrative that its the best in the league is just not true. And they have been a good run blocking team, never been that dominant as far as pass protection. But maybe Im just sick of their shit lol

Delanie out for the year. Might be over for his career. Got the Texans Jags and Eagles next up with both our pro bowl tackles out for at least another week. Grand opening grand closing. We should trade Marcus for Winston. I think it would be a good move for both teams and both players.

Delanie out for the year. Might be over for his career. Got the Texans Jags and Eagles next up with both our pro bowl tackles out for at least another week. Grand opening grand closing. We should trade Marcus for Winston. I think it would be a good move for both teams and both players.
An injury Prone QB for a Crazy QB, who is the real winner here?

Last edited:
An injured Prone QB for a Crazy QB, who is the real winner here?

I think both can turn it around. There is risk on both ends for sure but not A lot. Both guys are FA at the end of the year. You can cut your losses or bring them back at a reasonable clip depending on how they look both on and off the field.

Naw bruh.. Lael been overrated. Martin and Fredrick are top 3 at their position, ill give you that. Tyron hasnt been healthy in the last couple years.I think you basing it of his past just watch him.He cant bend and gets beat constantly cause of that back. Connor Williams is trash. Im not saying the line is terrible, but that narrative that its the best in the league is just not true. And they have been a good run blocking team, never been that dominant as far as pass protection. But maybe Im just sick of their shit lol

You just upset b/c your team is underperforming and that's ok.

I know about Tyron's back that's why I said close to 100%, hell he's the most healthy out of the Big 3 right now. I think Travis is the most integral piece tho (w/ Ty @ a really close second) b/c Centers are the brains of the whole line. Lael is @ a new position so he's gotta learn.

But yeah, Connor Williams is a turnstile. LOL...
Y'all just signed so Sua'Filo so there's that.

Back