Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

U really think its smart to hire a "Defensive minded" coach in today's NFL? Just curious?

For the Bucs, yeah since our defense is atrocious. We got plenty of weapons in the passing game but we're short on defensive talent so I'd like to see a HC with a dedicated defensive scheme.

I'd only like to hire an offensive minded coach if he's one of them "QB whisperers" that can help Jameis. But then again Jameis is on a one year deal next year anyway so that may not be as high a priority.

Hopefully someone takes a chance on Eric bieniemy.

It ain’t happening but I still want the Texans to get rid of o brien
LOL, O'Brien aint going nowhere. I dont know how much influence Eric Bieniemy has on play-calling in KC, but that system would suit Watson alot.

Texans got alot of ifs

If deshaun can stay healthy
If jj can stay healthy
If the oline don't look like complete trash

Then they can be one of the best teams in the AFC. I personally think their ceiling is 11-5. Im not a big fan of Lamar miller. I wish Donta foreman was healthy to start the season but it looks like hes gonna miss a few games. Secondary is a mystery. Finally moving kareem jackson to safety (shouldve done it 2 seasons ago). Dont know what we're gettin from honey badger. Joseph old but still dependable. Lastly I hope bill o brien starts letting deshaun win the game for us in the 4th quarters instead of playing scared.

Looks like I was right on the money.

Him too...

Known failures as HCs

They should know by now that these dudes ceilings are that of coordinator
the thing is, some of them are actually better at coordinating but not running the whole show

Max of two chances at being a head coach.

Dudes shouldn’t even get interviews after that
ehhh

i mean, some organization are just so poorly run tho

Bellicheat might be the exception b/c he was abysmal in cleveland, but just won the 10th straight division title since he's been with the Pats

Back