Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Dod you forget about Russ? He would play big against that defense and Saints are not a physical team. We saw it last night with how Pit was dominating them. Seattle is better than the Cowboys. I hope we find out though.

WTF. We are a physical team.

Pitt didn’t dominate us they killed us with precision and finesse.

And went blow for blow with Dallas and we shut them out the second half and held Zeke to 3.3 ypr on 28 carries.

And we caught a L because Dak kept getting first downs in the second half with his runs on breakdowns and completed 24-28 passes.

No teams dominated us physically.

We are the team that dominate. Number rush defense in yards and yards per carry and top 5 rushing offense.

Get the facts first bruh.

Lawd no one gives a fuck about this game. FYI Vance Joseph shouldn’t even make it on the bus

Only team that can beat N.O. In NOLA is the Rams. They can run , throw and rush the passer

Seattle is is a running team and they ain’t running on us and they play meh on the road

Chicago has Mitch and that’s enough reason for me.

Dallas has Dak and that’s enough for me.

Minny has Kirk and he folds in prime time.

I don't trust Goff or the rams defense. If I gotta put my bet on any team beating the saints in N.O it would be Seattle. Gurley banged up too. Hopefully he get right. He shouldn't have to play for 2 more weeks.

Our super bowl year we caught a L to the Cowboys, Bucs and Panthers

This year we caught Ls from Cowboys, Bucs and we’re resting players next week cs the panthers.

And the Colts was in the postseason too.

Deja vu

Our super bowl year we caught a L to the Cowboys, Bucs and Panthers

This year we caught Ls from Cowboys, Bucs and we’re resting players next week cs the panthers.

And the Colts was in the postseason too.

Deja vu

The Colts ain't making the playoffs.

League shouldn't want to see bum ass Mariotta over Luck in a playoff game. Flags all probably going Indianapolis way Sunday.

Back