Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Hope my Dolphins are awful at buffalo today so we can start the firing process as soon as tonight

NFL.com saying Jets will fire Bowles after the season because expectations were not met. Ok what expectations did the Jets have? I know its tough for black coaches but they have to stop taking jobs with bad organizations. Cleveland, Jets, Raiders etc because it does more harm than good. Jets put a shitty team on the field and blame the coach just like Cleveland.

NFL.com saying Jets will fire Bowles after the season because expectations were not met. Ok what expectations did the Jets have? I know its tough for black coaches but they have to stop taking jobs with bad organizations. Cleveland, Jets, Raiders etc because it does more harm than good. Jets put a shitty team on the field and blame the coach just like Cleveland.
Yeah but they gotta start somewhere....plus some of these organizations don't want a black coach yeah they may interview them but that's just because of the Rooney rule

All the teams out of contention have a whole bunch of guys limping off with injuries. They just trying to hit Cancun with no bumps and bruises

Back