Amen

When do ya'll travel to my city????

12/13 the Bolts coming to arrowhead like this

dancerivers.0.gif

and leaving with the W like this!

ku-xlarge.gif

God bless you Beezy!

:aye:

Green Bay ain’t winning no damn Super Bowl this season. Poor Aaron Rodgers.. smh

smh. I'm so tired of brady and the pats. like for real, for real.

I know the chiefs are everyone's great white hope of the AFC. but we all know when they play in the afc championship game, Belichick is gonna find a way to trick and confuse Mahomes. And they will run jus enough trick and gimmick plays to squeek by. smh.

I jus hope the saints or the rams beat them in the SB.

I know the chiefs are everyone's great white hope of the AFC. but we all know when they play in the afc championship game, Belichick is gonna find a way to trick and confuse Mahomes. And they will run jus enough trick and gimmick plays to squeek by. smh.

I would like to see

Saints vs Chargers. Brees vs Rivers.

The chiefs don't got the defense or you could say you can't trust that defense in the playoffs.

The only AFC teams that are capable of beating them are the Chiefs, Jags, and Steelers. Two teams I don't trust and one that might not make the playoffs.

As of right now the patriots are already in the super bowl.

Back