Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I’m pretty sure a free agent CB is better than Apple and Crawely

PJ Williams is better than him and came thru today

Dude been trash since year one when he had all the picks. They was on his nuts like he wasn’t top 5 in catches allowed, yards allowed and TDs allowed.

Dude just can catch but gives up everything in the process.

Yeah he offset that shitty coverage because he plays the ball well and has good hands like you said, but he ain't even doing that this year. Nigga looking like Fred Thomas out there. Rams better hope Talib can come back all the way.

They thought it was gon be close (had me nervous)

But we beat them by double digits.

And our offense was fucking up all second half and only dropped 10 and still won by 10.

Donald and them boys up front got 0 sacks and only like 7 pressures.

Defense played meh but played clutch all 4th quarter. I’ll take that against this offense and the plays they call (Cooks admitted he takes plays from our coach) and WRs and RB they have.

Best team in the NFL

Who Dat

2e3ahj7.jpg

I like how these experts always bring up our defense gon hold us back

Rams defense is trash
Chiefs defense is trash
Patriots defense is trash
Steelers defense is trash

Teams with elite defense and none of them is threatening the best teams like us and the teams I mentioned

Ravens
Jaguars
Bills
Cowboys
Bears

LA is better in total yards than us by 40 yards a game and we had that terrible game in game one against the Bucs when they put upbloke 48 points and like 450 passing.

Also seen my DBU Tigers get INTs

Eric Reid
D. Jackson (best rookie CB)
Tre White (should won DPOY last year but a Saint got it so it’s cool)

Wait wait wait

Chicago had 190 total yards and still destroyed Buffalo

Edit: Just seen Nathan Petermen played the entire game. Makes sense

Yeah, these commentators are getting on my nerves with that cell phone celebration hate. I thought it was wack at first because I didn't get the reference to Joe Horn. Even after that I thought it was pretty wack, but I ain't mad at it.

The way these kickers boot that shit out the end zone a 15 yard penalty ain't shit. At that point it's on special teams and the defense if they lost, not the 15 yard penalty.

Ol' Ebeneezer Scrooge ass niggas.

Back