Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

His ability to have his team thoroughly prepared is uncanny. They rarely play down to the level of their competition. That's hard to do when you have had a target on your back since 2001. Offensive and defensive players for the most part get better when they play for the Pats. You can say they are in a weak division but they routinely beat our favorite teams so they would still be a playoff team year after year in any division. Beli the GOAT and this is coming from a nigga that grew up with Chuck Noll. Bill Walsh and Joe Gibbs get props from me too.

Thanks for the input brotha.

This is

I understand what he's trying to say but it's not the same....EJ was drafted in the 1st round which the Bills fucked up anyway plus peterman is not a starter he's only playing because Allen is hurt and anderson doesn't know the offense yet

This is

I understand what he's trying to say but it's not the same....EJ was drafted in the 1st round which the Bills fucked up anyway plus peterman is not a starter he's only playing because Allen is hurt and anderson doesn't know the offense yet

Wtf you talking bout

Don’t matter if he’s 3rd string.

He has a job and don’t even deserve to even be 3rd on the depth chart.

And he was the #2 earlier in the year.

11 catches for 114 yards this season

He ain’t doing shit a first round pick doing but being a bust.

Yea..if he is being used as a wide out, but obviously the Pat's aren't using him just as one. And the last I checked. If you can help a team you still can collect a check.

Lol

You say something negative bout that man every game lmao

Dawg I cant fucking stand him! I swear BB just picked him up cuz he was devin's bother thinking you gettin the same production....

But...
2ueodfq.gif

Back