Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

@Hustletown I am a Deshuan Watson skeptic. I try to hide this fact when i walk around the streets of H-Town. But even i have to admit, the hype around Watson coming out of training camp has me hyped up. I hope i am wrong and his regression(there will be regression) is not that crazy.

giphy.gif

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...yant-in-next-week-if-he-returns-a-phone-call/

Browns will have Dez Bryant in next week “if he returns a phone call”

A report earlier this week indicated that the Browns remain interested in visiting with wide receiver Dez Bryant, but that nothing has been set up yet.

General Manager John Dorsey all but confirmed that report on Friday before the Browns took on the Giants in their first preseason game of the year.

Dorsey said, via Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com, that the team will be bringing receivers in to visit with the team next week and that they’d like to have Bryant be part of the group “if he returns a phone call.”

“He won’t return any phone calls,” Dorsey said.

That suggests Bryant doesn’t have much interest in spending this season with the Browns, but perhaps things will change in the next few days. The Browns have had a lot of action at receiver of late as they traded Corey Coleman to the Bills and then learned Antonio Callaway has been cited for marijuana possession. They’re also waiting for Josh Gordon to report to camp, but inaction remains the case on that front.

Unless Dez tryin to wait to hop on a contender for a year, he might as well go to Cleveland. If he balls out & the Browns somewhat improve with him then someone will overpay him next offseason.

@Hustletown I am a Deshuan Watson skeptic. I try to hide this fact when i walk around the streets of H-Town. But even i have to admit, the hype around Watson coming out of training camp has me hyped up. I hope i am wrong and his regression(there will be regression) is not that crazy.

I’m right there with you man. I feel like if healthy he can be a top 5 QB by seasons end.

Barkley picked up a long run for 39 yards and I bet if he run the ball 5 more times hes will have added only like 5 yards to his total.

Dude would break a long run in college and be shut down the rest of the game

Barkley picked up a long run for 39 yards and I bet if he run the ball 5 more times hes will have added only like 5 yards to his total.

Dude would break a long run in college and be shut down the rest of the game

First carry 39 yards.

Next 4 carries 4 yards

Back