Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Jags should trade for Eli. Give us anything. Fuck it get that Lauletta kid out there and see what he got. Sick of seeing Eli stupid face looking confused everytime he do some dumb shit...im like yea nigga "you threw that into triple coverage, fuck is u confused about" smh

Bortles>>>Eli

Trade for gabbert.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24990612/patriots-ban-fan-threw-beer-chiefs-tyreek-hill

Patriots identify beer-throwing fan for law enforcement

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A fan at Gillette Stadium who threw beer on Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has been identified by security, banned from the facility and had his case turned over to law enforcement.

The New England Patriots issued a statement with the update on Monday.

The incident occurred after Hill's 75-yard catch-and-run touchdown late in the fourth quarter of Sunday night's game. Hill's momentum carried him through the end zone to the barrier where fans can stand while watching the game. While some fans flipped off the receiver, another doused him with beer.

After the game, Hill commented on the situation.

"My coach [Andy Reid] told me, 'Don't get emotional. Don't get mad about it, because it comes with the territory,'" Hill said, according to Boston.com. "I'm not mad at all."

On Monday, however, Hill's agent Drew Rosenhaus said he is talking to the NFL and NFLPA about their legal options.

"That type of behavior is unacceptable," Rosenhaus said. "Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted."

Hill's touchdown and the ensuing extra point tied the game at 40, but the Patriots marched down to kick the game-winning field goal with three seconds left.

Lmao, the Raiders are looking to get a first round pick for Amari Cooper. That would of worked three years ago.

@beezy

I just read your post in the KC/NE thread, you may not see this but..

girl when the time runs out and one team is leading the other team..its called a loss to that less scoring team.

Aka your chiefs....just take your L girl.

Nothing against mahomes(dude got next in my book) n the chiefs(I think they are the better team) but you are a sore ass loser..lol

Lmao, the Raiders are looking to get a first round pick for Amari Cooper. That would of worked three years ago.

Man..at least the commentating on MNF is more tolerable. Gruden taking all that money and then not pushing for Mack to get his, was an AWFUL message to send to the players in that locker room. Imagine being in that locker room and seeing that a recent defensive player of the year ain't get his bag. How confident would u be that u gon get yours?

Giants need to get this 4th rd QB they drafted ready to play. Season is basically lost. Get that kid some practice reps with the ones and start him after the Bye. That's about 4-5 weeks of prep time. Give Eli the last home game of the year and gracefully show him the exit. Draft the highest rated QB with 1st rd pick and find a free agent veteran in Free agency. That's just an idea on the QB situation. I can't even see past that right now.

Man..at least the commentating on MNF is more tolerable. Gruden taking all that money and then not pushing for Mack to get his, was an AWFUL message to send to the players in that locker room. Imagine being in that locker room and seeing that a recent defensive player of the year ain't get his bag. How confident would u be that u gon get yours?
Man gruden doin what I used to do on Madden back when you could create a team. I trade away all my star players for draft pics, rebuild through the draft. Sim the first season and end up with a 1-15 record. Dump all the players that ain't progressed, and then build a style of play with the guys that excelled.

Raiders gone be even worse next year

Back