Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Do you think the GM, coach and oc get let go this year? I don't see how Bidwill can justify keeping any of them

Can’t tell if this is Rosen being absolute trash or the Cardinals franchise as a whole being absolute poo.

The Cards have no excuse for being like this. The last few years this team has at the very least been a 8-8 type of squad. Now tho.. they on their way to ten plus losses. The D is getting old & they are wasting Fitz & David Johnson with the shitty play calling. Fitz need to accept a trade & go to a damn contender I don’t like that he’s still there for this messs.

Their coach is ass & their GM has hindered them for quite some time. Both need to go to give Rosen a chance to succeed.

With Randal Cobb banged up the Packers would be the perfect team to trade for Larry Fitz. Cards need all the draft picks they can get & if Fitz wants to help his team out the best way really is for him to not be there.

The Cards have no excuse for being like this. The last few years this team has at the very least been a 8-8 type of squad. Now tho.. they on their way to ten plus losses. The D is getting old & they are wasting Fitz & David Johnson with the shitty play calling. Fitz need to accept a trade & go to a damn contender I don’t like that he’s still there for this messs.

Their coach is ass & their GM has hindered them for quite some time. Both need to go to give Rosen a chance to succeed.

i want to feel bad for fitz but he resigned with the cardinals twice i believe. and johnson just resigned too. maybe they love the weather

AP knew this game was gonna be shit. No thread made for it lol

LMAO!!!

man yesterday i was swamped with work and by the time i got off, it was time to pick up my lil girl, but it appears no one was checking for this game anyway

Back