Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Nah
Everyone wants to see Mahomes
Must see TV

In honor of saying "Lights out" to the Chiefs undefeated season!

PerkyMealyArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

I fell asleep and woke up at the top of the fourth quarter during the Ravens-Titans game. Heard the commentators talking about 11 sacks and thought they were saying Mariota was sacked 11 times this season. How you get sacked at least the amount of a half season in one game? I would demand a trade if I was him.

I fell asleep and woke up at the top of the fourth quarter during the Ravens-Titans game. Heard the commentators talking about 11 sacks and thought they were saying Mariota was sacked 11 times this season. How you get sacked at least the amount of a half season in one game? I would demand a trade if I was him.

lol don't nobody want that nigga

My guy I work with let me know Deshaun playing wth cracked ribs. I’m not surprised but shit they can’t even afford for him to take time off lol.

Bill o brien the new Jeff Fisher I wish they never gave him that extension.

kl
My guy I work with let me know Deshaun playing wth cracked ribs. I’m not surprised but shit they can’t even afford for him to take time off lol.

Bill o brien the new Jeff Fisher I wish they never gave him that extension.
LOL, u know i have no love for O'Brien, but bro, comparing dude to Jeff Fisher is a bit mean.

Jags should trade for Eli. Give us anything. Fuck it get that Lauletta kid out there and see what he got. Sick of seeing Eli stupid face looking confused everytime he do some dumb shit...im like yea nigga "you threw that into triple coverage, fuck is u confused about" smh

Eli plays the worst secondary in the league and going to have a good game and they gon be like “see, he’s still good”

False. We been playing shitty secondaries all year and not doing shit. Eagles and saints got two of the worst secondaries in football and nigga was ass. Is the other way around. Eli gon have the falcons secondary looking like the legion of boom.

Back