Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO don’t even have to do a full rebuild

Get out they feelings and bring some talent back for AD. Plus maybe 2 lottery picks in this draft

And Zo people must just don’t want him with that shitty ass medical staff cause NO ain’t got a PG
what does get out they feelings even mean?

tf?

this end of the game is hilarious

nobody on new orleans wants the ball
CP3 nearly hurt again
this fuck nigga james harden tries to draw a foul ref doesnt call it and he goes out of bounds

He don’t wanna play there. Who cares. Trade him. Shift focus and move on

He there and they out the playoffs. Take the opportunity to fill the roster out. I like Tim Frazier and Ian Clark, they probably should never play in the same game and definitely not at the same time

These billionaires acting like bitches cause they can’t get their way. Maybe I can be wrong but has the league fined Kanter, Chriss, and Thon Maker for their trade requests
Brah they are going to trade him. What are you talking about

And the fact that you actually like Frazier makes me question every single take you have moving forward

Tim Frazier 5’9 ish in the league

How can you not respect that. Don’t care about you questioning any takes

Why are you in your feeling defending owners. They asked the league to look into tampering, they’re in their feelings. It’s been reported they are upset. You just wanna argue nigga?
How am I in my feelings?

Are you high?

They are on record saying they are moving forward but on their timetable. How is that then being in their feelings?

Again, Frazier shouldn't be on this particular team. Every lineup sans AD he is in is a negative net rating. He can be 6'7 and I'll still feel the same

This whole problem with the Pels started when they tried to win immediately after getting AD.

Finally made the playoffs and fired the coach. I agree that his offensive style wasn't to my liking but he won with them.

Now they have the offensive rating better than most playoff team but reversed course on the Defense.

This organization never had a cohesive vision or complete team. AD suffered for it. Problem is no team in the NBA that can get AD is not without it's own problems. But unlike the Pelicans. They will at least be able to execute a plan with a vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back