Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im hearing the Knicks are on ADs list. Im hearing if the Knicks are willing to throw their upcoming first rounder, the Pelicans would atleast listen to an offer.

Knicks would be stupid not to throw the 1st rounder in this bitch.

Smh at the Knicks being used to give leverage to a player who has no real intent of coming here again and me falling for it again, but fuck it.

AD to the Knicks, yall heard it here first.

Speaking of the knicks I think porzingis hates that organization based on what I've heard in the past

Can't wait until he gets upset even more that's who I want in miami

I'll wait until tomorrow

But AD, Blake, and him man..they all upset

AD and Blake are proven though.

As much as I love KP, we dont even know if hes a #1 or #2 option yet. Dude hasnt really proven anything to be on some diva shit like hes been since his 2nd year in the league.

AD and Blake are proven though.

As much as I love KP, we dont even know if hes a #1 or #2 option yet. Dude hasnt really proven anything to be on some diva shit like hes been since his 2nd year in the league.

*soulja boy voice* Them crackas

I think a dark horse team going to end up with AD, the opportunity tp have him for potentially 2 playoffs runs going to have front offices willing to trade just about anybody

Toronto gave up their franchise player for what might be one year of Kawhi and he basically missed the whole season

Caw caws would be smart to wait until the summer

Celtics can jump in
Whoever gets the number 1 pick

Id definetly wait till I know who has the #1 pick. AD can always say he wont resign to the team that has the #1 pick and dead that trade but the #1 pick this year can end up with some big market teams, particularly NY and Chicago, which might excite AD.

865230132.jpg

Will y'all trade Zion Williams who will be the #1 pick for Anthony Davis, I honestly don't know especially what Zion's potential is projected to be

I think a dark horse team going to end up with AD, the opportunity tp have him for potentially 2 playoffs runs going to have front offices willing to trade just about anybody

Toronto gave up their franchise player for what might be one year of Kawhi and he basically missed the whole season

Kyrie wanted knicks,nets, miami

Ended up in Boston

Kawhi wanted nets, Clippers and I THINK knicks

Ended up in Toronto

PG wanted Lakers

Ended up in OKC

Butler wanted clippers, nets, knicks? ,miami

Ended up in Philly

They rarely go to where they are linked to so it'll be interesting but nobody can beat the Celtics offer in the summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back