Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the first thing i did was laugh!!!

Than i thought man @AP21 really gona be acting like a lil bitch when this trade happens. Lmaoo them fuckn 10 year olds yelln at you to call a foul during them rec games was bad enough. This might put push u to the edge.
tenor.gif

Ow well in 50years new orleans will be under fuckn water

Well the first thing i did was laugh!!!

Than i thought man @AP21 really gona be acting like a lil bitch when this trade happens. Lmaoo them fuckn 10 year olds yelln at you to call a foul during them rec games was bad enough. This might put push u to the edge.
tenor.gif

Ow well in 50years new orleans will be under fuckn water
this was bad, even by your standards

Difference is zero were Rich Paul clients. Him and the FO been in cahoots this whole time.

Not a coincidence they overpay KCP 1 summer then the next summer Bron pops up when there were better “basketball options” than LA. Then again soon as Bron signs minutes later they massively overpay KCP once again for another 1 year deal.

Then KCP wanted a trade they could’ve traded him anywhere and got value back already but whrre he/RP wanted to go there were zero optimal deals. So they kept him and magically his role got bigger and he was back starting.

Agents are having more and more influence nowadays. Word to PG and Aaron Mintz

Will y'all trade Zion Williams who will be the #1 pick for Anthony Davis, I honestly don't know especially what Zion's potential is projected to be
Zion a 6'6-6'7 heavy SF in the NBA that always relied on athleticism

I don't know about him

Difference is zero were Rich Paul clients. Him and the FO been in cahoots this whole time.

Not a coincidence they overpay KCP 1 summer then the next summer Bron pops up when there were better “basketball options” than LA. Then again soon as Bron signs minutes later they massively overpay KCP once again for another 1 year deal.

Then KCP wanted a trade they could’ve traded him anywhere and got value back already but whrre he/RP wanted to go there were zero optimal deals. So they kept him and magically his role got bigger and he was back starting.

Agents are having more and more influence nowadays. Word to PG and Aaron Mintz

Not ruling the Lakers out but I just as much expect him to go somewhere else as much as I expect him go to LA

Will y'all trade Zion Williams who will be the #1 pick for Anthony Davis, I honestly don't know especially what Zion's potential is projected to be

Man at best Zion will be as good as AD. Why risk Zion being potentially as good AD when you can just get AD.

Plus I dont see Zion being as good as AD anyway.

Its hard to project what Zion will be. Could just be an athletic dude who once he has to go against the ADs and Embiids day in and day out ends up being Ben Simmons but without the handles and vision aka trash.

Not ruling the Lakers out but I just as much expect him to go somewhere else as much as I expect him go to LA

Two markets/teams scare me somewhat Bulls and Knicks to a lesser extent the rest of these teams nope. Rent AD if you want to...

Bulls because it’s AD’s hometown but the issue with that is I would assume a Bulls deal would be Zach, Wendell, this year’s 1st, next years first. Really good package but the Bulls would be barren of talent outside him and Lauri. Add in Boylan. He definitely wouldn’t extend at the time of trade and Bulls would have to make another power move this summer but who could it be. Maybe Kemba that’s it. Jimmy not going back. klay hell no. Boogie ehh. Kyrie doubt it.

Knicks similar to Bulls in that you’d have to a already barren roster. Knox,Frank, THJ Knicks 1 this season and next. I’m not sure if they’d still have another max space once you extend KP and Have Ad but I’m not sure. So idk what they can do in the summer. Potentially sign and trade KP but is that enough for AD. Then where’s the rest of the roster talent coming from?

Both would have to pull miracles this summer to make him stay

I wouldn't pick Zion #1.

IMO Zion is a lil more polished and more athletic version of Julius Randle.

He will play the 4

That dude the 1st pick no matter what you got on your team

He flawed but the aesthetics just too good to pass on. I don’t want him being my best or even 2nd best player but I’ll worry about that later
Zion might be the same height as PJ Tucker

Idk maybe

For a lottery team it doesn't make sense to trade the #1 for AD, the team would still be in the lottery for the next couple of years. I'll just take my chances with the top pick

For a lottery team it doesn't make sense to trade the #1 for AD, the team would still be in the lottery for the next couple of years. I'll just take my chances with the top pick

So now you don't want AD after 3 years of saying the same shit

N.Y. could throw a monkey wrench and offer up KP

No team could offer a better player right now.

Hopefully some shit like this happens, I wanna see LBJ sufffer

No way the Knicks throw in KP unless KP for whatever reason makes it clear he wont sign with the Knicks. If it ever gets to that point though, and there is the possibility of AD coming to the Knicks, KP wont do any of that and would want to stay.

The only way the Knicks get AD is if the Knicks get the #1 pick and the Pelicans wait that long to make the trade. At that point, Knicks could offer the #1 (Zion), another 1st rounder, Frank, and whoever else except Knox and KP.

The Celtics and even the Lakers could make better offers but none of the players involved in those trades will be able to sell tickets like Zion would and a small market team like the Pelicans would be very enticed by a player that can fill the seats. Plus AD would have to say something like he would only resign with the Lakers or the Knicks which would give the Knicks added leverage.

You don't want it but y'all might make the playoffs somehow so that's a thing to kinda be happy about

No it's not. Any semblance of success and that means Leonsis can bullshit a way to justify Grufeld keeping a job he should've been fired from having YEARS ago.

2 good draft picks in 16-18 years that's on par with Nas' one hot album every 10 year average according to Jigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back