Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On top of that, the Knicks will have enough cap space for one near max deal before resigning KP in the summer.

In the very long shot that we get AD, there woll be atleast 1 marquee free agent that would want to play with AD and KP in the Garden.

Silver needs to make it happen. The only place that AD could go that would be best for the league other than the Lakers, would be the Knicks.

Well the first thing i did was laugh!!!

Than i thought man @AP21 really gona be acting like a lil bitch when this trade happens. Lmaoo them fuckn 10 year olds yelln at you to call a foul during them rec games was bad enough. This might put push u to the edge.
tenor.gif

Ow well in 50years new orleans will be under fuckn water
Fuck You

Why wouldn’t they throw in KP? They play same position anyway and neither wants to play the 5

Dude a top player but AD better and he 25. Knicks might have a pick of who they want come free agency if AD there waiting. Trade KP and they can give up less

If Knicks ain’t putting KP in, doubt NO doing business....well it’s NO so they can be fleeced but you not keeping Knox and KP and getting AD. Potential ain’t worth that much. KP and Knox the price and you still might have to throw in A 1st(not exactly this years)

If they counting on waiting til the summer, you banking on getting the #1 pick or you ain’t getting him

I feel you. If its AD for KP, im taking AD.

It just wont get the Knicks anywhere. Replacing a star with a star aint doing much even though AD is clearly the better star.

Thats gonna put you a treadmill to nowhere. The Knicks will want to pair the stars, if not they are better off rebuilding how they been doing.

On the flipside AD wont resign with the Knicks if its just gonna be him and some scrubs and the Knicks wont risk losing KP for the chance AD might leave.

On the flip flip side, KP contract expires next season, 0 chance KP will resign with the Pelicans and so the Pelicans wont do that.

So will I do AD for KD? Yea.

Doesnt make sense for AD or KP to commit to either team withouy the other though, and that kills the trade.

The Knicks getting AD is a long shot, only way I see it happening is if the Pelicans wait (they might have too cause Boston cant get AD in a trade until the offseason), the Knicks get the #1 pick, the Pelicans wanting Zion over the Lakers package cause they are a small market team and wanna sign tickets, and AD giving a small list of teams with the Knicks being on it giving th Knicks some leverage.

Wonder what move can be made for jrue holiday

Let elfrid, randle, mirotic and who they get in the trade be the future of pelicans basketball

Wonder what move can be made for jrue holiday

Let elfrid, randle, mirotic and who they get in the trade be the future of pelicans basketball

IF the Pelicans were to trade both AD and Holiday, they could legitimately come away not looking too bad. Who needs Holiday and has the cap room and assets it would take to acquire him?

IF the Pelicans were to trade both AD and Holiday, they could legitimately come away not looking too bad. Who needs Holiday and has the cap room and assets it would take to acquire him?
Idk....

But the pacers, jazz, and hornets could use him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back