Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still salty the hype train for Huerter picked up late in the pre draft process.

Tired of this Dion Waiters slander

All these miami heat writers/podcasts/etc too much of a pussy to just say they don't like Dion

First it's fat jokes for months
Then it's why is it taking so long?
Then its we need to get his contract off the books
Then it's we need him because he's one of the only players to initiate offense
Then it's he shouldn't complain about lack of mins yet they get mad when he's ineffective playing inconsistent mins

Stop fucking starting Rodney mcgruder, stop playing TJ so many mins

Hurry up and trade Ellington and Rodney

Why are you saying wade isn't complaining about not starting when he's in his late 30s in his final year? We get it, none of y'all like Whiteside or Dion but stop letting it seep into your reporting/posting

If another player complained about mins it would not be this kind of reaction

I remember when ppl said fuck Dion because he wasn't excited after his first game back..what?

Uh morey and Tillman what the fuck is y’all doin? Young cat actually producing and y’all can’t get this man paper straight.

Its fucked up but I think he might be overplaying his hand a little bit....sucks to lose another rotation player who was playing well though

This might be the most bizarre Rockets season Ive ever seen and we're only halfway through

So we swap Frank and DSJ (I still think Frank has more upside but its been hard to defend him the last few months), and we get rid of hardaways contract who is do 18 and 19 mil the next 2 seasons.

Not an exciting trade, but it makes sense if they do it.

i saw a quote from Waiters where he said something like "Fuck being patient"

i lol'd

That cornball be making up scoops and sources

Nate jones ass dweeb ass nigga

Least Nate a basketball fan...Mavs would love that deal...Knicks know what they got with Frankie, he ain’t going anywhere. And that’s KP boy, he got them niggas walking on eggshells
Fuck nate Jones with his blazers dickriding

Every time Noah vonleh has 10 points and a block it's "the blazers gave up on him too soon" passive aggressive fairy ass nigga

emoji-apple.jpg

As good as Luka is, not mad at the teams who passed on him.

They going build him up as if he’s far away better but he went to the best situation

Trae Young shoot from 30ft with the same accuracy as 23. And high iq. Phx needed a center. Sac is the tricky one but they got Fox so you can only say but so much
KD had a quote talking about Luka didnt have to go to class and study hall, so he could just focus on ball

ehhh...kinda sound like a personal problem b/c while that might be true, KD could've gone overseas for a year instead of Texas

Tired of this Dion Waiters slander

All these miami heat writers/podcasts/etc too much of a pussy to just say they don't like Dion

First it's fat jokes for months
Then it's why is it taking so long?
Then its we need to get his contract off the books
Then it's we need him because he's one of the only players to initiate offense
Then it's he shouldn't complain about lack of mins yet they get mad when he's ineffective playing inconsistent mins

Stop fucking starting Rodney mcgruder, stop playing TJ so many mins

Hurry up and trade Ellington and Rodney

Why are you saying wade isn't complaining about not starting when he's in his late 30s in his final year? We get it, none of y'all like Whiteside or Dion but stop letting it seep into your reporting/posting

If another player complained about mins it would not be this kind of reaction

I remember when ppl said fuck Dion because he wasn't excited after his first game back..what?

They were going in on Dion at the heat watch party last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back