Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a nasty trade package also if the pistons' problem is yellow eyes not being a playmaker then I don't see how DSJ helps with that

Jackson contract end next year so we gotta ride it out.

Smith need a change as Carlisle is hard on his PGs and Kennard is out of favor in Detroit.

Both players will do better if this trade happens

Mavs trying to make the playoffs and to see Reggie Jackson in a power struggle with a rookie in Doncic is no bueno

Also again DSJ doesn't help the pistons with being paired with Blake and drummond when they need playmaking and a floor spacer as they also try to make the playoffs. A 2nd year guard ain't it

DSJ needs to go to a team that isn't trying to make the playoffs this year if he is the starter. Also needs to go to a team with more shooters and a team where he can have the ball in his hands. A team like....the knicks lol

Dude, i started typing a response to this, then i realized i was sounding like fucking Cuttino Mobley . I will pass on this.

Lol but even in those years with the rockets the highest FG percentage he shot was 45% while avg about 3.5 TOs a game.

Then once the athleticism faded he didn't have the bball IQ to still play at a high level

Apparently the Suns arent interested in Dennis Smith Jr

I thought that would've been a bad fit anyway, a Smith/Booker back court would be a disaster defensively

What are the Magic gonna give up? Bamba? And a 2nd rounder?

If I was the Mavs Id try to get Isaac, I think he'd be really good in their system and playing with Doncic......don't know if the Magic would be wiling to include him though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back