Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
70 3's though... Is there anybody on the Rockets that could be the voice of reason, just one time?

PaleEnchantedBadger-small.gif

We missed out on the Finals for this exact reason.

tough loss, but i liked what i saw

i dont think the pels hit that many 3's the rest of the season, but GSW had to worry about the perimeter and couldnt just pack the paint so that was nice

Pels through 3 qtrs held GS to only 3 offensive boards then the wagon broke. GS won the battle of 2nd chance pts 25-3. Pels lost by 7

little things matter..

oh well, on to portland

@Beta

Wizards guard Bradley Beal continues to be a player the Heat are circling back to with heavy interest, according to a source. Washington’s asking price thus far appears astronomically high and likely too steep, but Miami considers Beal a frontline star with upside.

• With playing time and role in question for multiple players, the Heat appear open, but not overly aggressive, in its desire to swap equal talent with unappealing contracts.

Hassan Whiteside, Dion Waiters, Tyler Johnson, and James Johnson have all been widely regarded as available, according to a league source. Whiteside and Waiters are the primary available options.

• The Heat would prefer to keep Kelly Olynyk, even as his role has declined from last season — his first in Miami. The long-term intent is to thin the front-court logjam in time for Olynyk to gain an increased role in coming seasons. Olynyk, who has two years, $23.8 million left on his contract, also remains a viable trade asset.

Beal just made too much sense man

His timeline still matches up with the kids, he played in Florida, he loves wade

I bet if you tell the wizards we'll take mahinmi they'll do it with their stupid ass

Pat needs to get Beal then be like

eo6ra6qxqqf6.gif

Why would the wiz want Dion? Lol imagine him and wall. On the same damn team
Wall out for the year so Dion would shine off the bench or as the starting 2 with J rich playing SF if Brooks is still bringing porter off the bench

Also I think Dion and Wall are cool plus Dion is atleast competitive. Why did the wizards pick up Austin rivers in the summer with his past? See what happens when you hang with them heat writing fuck boys

That Anti Dion bias rubs off on you stop fronting on Dion like he's a headcase

Last edited:
Wall out for the year so Dion would shine off the bench or as the starting 2 with J rich playing SF if Brooks is still bringing porter off the bench

Also I think Dion and Wall are cool plus Dion is atleast competitive. Why did the wizards pick up Austin rivers in the summer with his past? See what happens when you hang with them heat writing fuck boys

That Anti Dion bias rubs off on you stop fronting on Dion like he's a headcase

I meant once wall returns next season. Him and Dion on the same team? And I stopped listening to the heat beat guys in your honor. Needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back