Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant once wall returns next season. Him and Dion on the same team? And I stopped listening to the heat beat guys in your honor. Needs!
Dion just comes off the bench then why would wall and Dion clash? Dion don't need to be in the game the same time as wall and stop it you just went to a watch party

Dion just comes off the bench then why would wall and Dion clash? Dion don't need to be in the game the same time as wall and stop it you just went to a watch party

You don’t think Dion wants to start? Him coming off the bench would work for the wiz for a while but I’m assuming he’s gonna wanna start eventually

"Wahhh! I cant talk about kyle kuzma's bad shooting percentage and how everybody's trade value is going down!"

"Wahh! I can't talk about how the bulls will be good enough for a 6th seed in 2 years!"

"Wahhh! I cant talk about kyle kuzma's bad shooting percentage and how everybody's trade value is going down!"

"Wahh! I can't talk about how the bulls will be good enough for a 6th seed in 2 years!"

Negro you don't even like your team, every day you coming up with trades to get rid of everyone. Y'all ain't going anywhere, being average is what they will be.

Too bad heat fans getting their hope up Bradely Beal, the Pelicans about to pick him up soon
8qnL.gif

Pierce is a fucking bum

he just knew the pelicans were gonna get smoked on opening night

i believe the pels went into the half with the lead, and he was like "they'll come down to earth eventually", then when they won, that nigga refused to eat his crow

fuck him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back