Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm giving Westbrook until all star to say he's fallen off athletically

Some of us been saying for years when Russ lose his athleticism his fall of will be hard and we're starting to see it

What are u guys talking about??? He is still the same athletically this season, it’s his shooting that has fallen off big time. Especially his 3 point shooting and his free throws.

I know it’s popular to say he will fall off once his athleticism is gone, but don’t jump the gun yet.

What are u guys talking about??? He is still the same athletically this season, it’s his shooting that has fallen off big time. Especially his 3 point shooting and his free throws.

I know it’s popular to say he will fall off once his athleticism is gone, but don’t jump the gun yet.
I at least am giving him the benefit of the doubt since he had a knee procedure before the season

But you can see in his finishing..and you know what you need to shoot? Legs that aren't tired or strong enough to have the stamina to jump all game

A bunch of power dunkers. Hope they bring some creativity. They need a little guy in there
I think DJJ has the best chance to be creative since he's lanky and seemingly walks on air

It helps he did it already so he has to eliminate those dunks from the repertoire..I like miles bridges though

I think DJJ has the best chance to be creative since he's lanky and seemingly walks on air

It helps he did it already so he has to eliminate those dunks from the repertoire..I like miles bridges though

They can all jump no doubt but ive seen niggas with bounce who disappoint in the DC too many times. Shannon Brown James White ect. Creativity is key. DJJ was ass last year btw. They need to just cut the check and have AG vs Lavine 2

They can all jump no doubt but ive seen niggas with bounce who disappoint in the DC too many times. Shannon Brown James White ect. Creativity is key. DJJ was ass last year btw. They need to just cut the check and have AG vs Lavine 2

Shannon Brown's arms was short as fuck plus thats cap DJJ was in 2017 as a 19 yr old G league player and he wasn't ass I just watched it. It just could've been better but pardon him that was before heat culture was infused in his veins

Shannon Brown's arms was short as fuck plus thats cap DJJ was in 2017 as a 19 yr old G league player and he wasn't ass I just watched it. It just could've been better but pardon him that was before heat culture was infused in his veins

That shit was ass my nigga. We'll see how it goes. Most dunk contest are trash any way. 1 hot contest every 10 year average

Dunk contest stinks every year

N fuck kenny smith n his baby teeth

"The dunk contest is back its over"

Peanut head herb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back