Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know beggers cant be choosers but why dont somebody tell the administrator to change the colors of this forum...... the black and red looks awful and make the place look dead...... how about they put the background in nice traditional colors like black and white so it can look more lively up in this bytch .......
Screenshot_20181205-211600.png

Best way to post

Does that dude from Chicago post up in here, I forgot his name, I'm not talking about chi town bully either.....dude was a heavy Chicago bulls fan..use to support the shyt out of drose until he became a chump and than went to supporting Jimmy butler hard body

Looks like this one is in the bag

The defensive effort was great and they didn't kill themselves with turnovers or dig a hole early only to have to battle back the entire game

Yeah it's the Mavericks but the pels did what they had to do

Paul George with 25 points in the 4th game winning 3, 47 for the game nets blew a 20 point 4th quarter lead

Btw I was right then wrong about the grizzlies so now I'm right

For them to beat the clips though with gasol being SHIT is impressive

Noah played some spot mins and jamychal green played well

I know it was the Hawks but we played pretty good ball yesterday without Wall.

Austin Rivers is a fucking bum!

Need to get him and Dwight Howard the fuck out of my city

I know it was the Hawks but we played pretty good ball yesterday without Wall.

Austin Rivers is a fucking bum!

Need to get him and Dwight Howard the fuck out of my city
Yo, how is Thomas Bryant doing? I never wanted us to cut him. Would have kept him over Zubac.

Yo, how is Thomas Bryant doing? I never wanted us to cut him. Would have kept him over Zubac.

He's been doing pretty good for a young guy who just got put into the starting line up with basically no experience. I like him glad we picked him up. Its going to be good to see how he improves over the course of this season. Even if Howard comes back we should still give Bryant plenty of minutes.

Crazy how Howard's injury forced Brooks hand but also Brooks growing a pair cause he could've just played Mahimi and Jason Smith those minutes but he didn't and its paying off us. Mahimi didn't even play a second last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back