2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUTHAFUCKA!
2wh0dfm.gif

Heat let Tony parker get 24 and 10 and Vince Carter get 11 points and a rookie PG a monster double double in a week

Heat let Tony parker get 24 and 10 and Vince Carter get 11 points and a rookie PG a monster double double in a week

This must be the week for "turning back the clocks" first Parker, then Rose, Melo to instance, and now Parker again..

Really hate the spurs announcer saying g’day mate when patty mills hits a 3. Him and Sean Elliot might be the woat combo.
Shit I think they got Antonio Daniels in the booth

S/O to the King with a team worst -22 tonight

Aminu had em in a blender

lol I’m on his head this year, we going stop this Goat/best player nonsense

I thought Rondo played well. Curious to see how long he is gonna be content to coming off the bench even tho he plays well with that unit.

Yo, Caw Caw boys, is it fair to say u guys miss Elfrid Payton alot? I know your 5 game losing streak has come against tough teams (West aint no joke), but i am sure he could have helped to pull out a few wins.

Reactions: AP2.5
Yo, Caw Caw boys, is it fair to say u guys miss Elfrid Payton alot? I know your 5 game losing streak has come against tough teams (West aint no joke), but i am sure he could have helped to pull out a few wins.
Ofc

But in these games, it's been good to see jrue find his offense. That's only going to help when Elf comes back to the lineup. I've also been watching the guard rotations because that's going to matter later in the season.

I expect niko to find his shot again sooner rather than later.

They are exactly where they were a year ago after 9 games. I'm not worried at all because I expect a buncha shit to change as the season moves along.

Losses to the hornets 2x, Hawks, magic, and kings

Only beat wizards off a lucky rebound, a horrible knicks team, and have 1 legit win against the blazers lol

Pat got one week from today before fly to miami to catch him when he leaving to go home

Shouts to the people who questioned Trae youngs ability to play in the nba , you was buggin if you thought duke would flop

24 points 15 assists his passing ability sick, he throws perfect passes on point like Nash and chris paul. Just gotta cut the kobe shot selection

Good to have Harden back on the court last night, slowly feels like the team is starting to gel a little bit and get on the same page with everyone understanding their roles

Looks like the MCW experiment is officialy over but we found a rotation player in Gary Clark, dude has defended effectively and shot the ball well from 3 everytime he's received an opportunity to play

Status
Not open for further replies.