Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicago - Him and Wade clashed with rondo and trash like mirotic. The same mirotic that portis had to knock out

Minnesota - He had to be around no heart Andrew Wiggins ALL DAY everyday. He had to be around towns who highly disappoints him ALL DAY

(Also both these organizations are sub par to terrible with a horrible culture/front office)

ESPN - trying to get traded and make a spectacle to get traded

No back to backs - non committal because he wants to be traded, also not trying to get hurt because then that messes everything up

Salary - he's a star that will attract players to miami, more exposure around the league for miami and increased fan interest/Jersey sales, will lead all these role players, etc

Sidenote: ever since Ethan started fivereasons, he's been sounding like a tool

Yo what's the deal w Minnesota. Whose fault is it that Butler is not traded yet?

If I was that organization I would fire Thibs on the spot. You letting this nig make you all look foolish out here (from the top back down to the players). Who the fuck has any respect for them?

Scust... Garnett rolling over in his grave right now.

Last edited:
He was making some clutch plays on defense tonight too

nigga always had and still has great foot speed the fact that he isn't more of a consistently decent defender is mind boggling but at the sometime when you had to be the offense for a whole team 85% of his career i can see why

melo aint no lockdown defender but he was never super ass water either

I know everyone clowns Fultz on his J, but his defense is solid as fuck.

Joel does what he wants. He should do this shit every game. Just punish a muhfucka.

Joel out here PUNISHING muhfuckas. He still pissed Blake dropped 50 on them in some bullshit.

He goin for at least 55, watch.

Melo been trash on defense his whole career.

The thing was though it was ok with the team being -5 with Melo on the floor when hes giving you an efficient 25+ on the other end and could give you 40 whenever you needed it.

The issue now is hes not nowhere near the offensive player he was and is much worse on defense.

I saw a stat that the Rockets defensive efficiency went down 11 point with Melo on the floor or something to that extent. You cant have that when hes only averaging like 13 on less than 45% shooting.

If he atlests stops being lazy and tries hard on defense consistently and brings that -11 down to like -6 and drops 15 a night the tradeoff might be worth it but if he cant the Rockets might have to let him go

Poor Drummond. By the time Embiid is done with him this season, he is going to need multiple psychologists to put his psyche back together....

:clawd2:

Quality backup 5 mins.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back