Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao yo.

Not sure wtf is going on but why are people saying Magic might fire Luke and coach the Lakers?

Id pay to see that shit.

@toheeb27

effortless pull up/step back 3's fam.When markkanen returns that lavine & markannen pick n roll gonna be a PROBLEM.Stay home wit lauri then this cat downhill

go with lavine lauri wide open + carter and lavine have real good synergy so far.

I wanna see how lauri and a carter look cuz they haven't played one second together not even in practice.

Just gotta get everybody healthy & on the same page.Team on the cusp I think after adding a starting caliber wing(s)(draft/fa/trade) and tighten up their defense bulls makin the '20 playoffs.

@toheeb27

effortless pull up/step back 3's fam.When markkanen returns that lavine & markannen pick n roll gonna be a PROBLEM.Stay home wit lauri then this cat downhill

go with lavine lauri wide open + carter and lavine have real good synergy so far.

I wanna see how lauri and a carter look cuz they haven't played one second together not even in practice.

Just gotta get everybody healthy & on the same page.Team on the cusp I think after adding a starting caliber wing(s)(draft/fa/trade) and tighten up their defense bulls makin the '20 playoffs.

Dude, i am glad his surgery did not rob him of his explosiveness.

I watched u guys' game a few nights ago against the Nuggets. I know he has scored more points in other games, but i think that might have been his best game of the season.

Dude, i had forgotten how good of a passer Lavine can be sometimes. With better finishing from his teammates, Lavine could have had almost 15 assists in that game. This is where i think Lauri will help alot too. Having his pin point shooting to take advantage of double teams that come Lavine's way will be great.

I know u are more bullish on his defense than most, but dude, i just dont see it. Hopefully he gets better.

Dude, i am glad his surgery did not rob him of his explosiveness.

I watched u guys' game a few nights ago against the Nuggets. I know he has scored more points in other games, but i think that might have been his best game of the season.

Dude, i had forgotten how good of a passer Lavine can be sometimes. With better finishing from his teammates, Lavine could have had almost 15 assists in that game. This is where i think Lauri will help alot too. Having his pin point shooting to take advantage of double teams that come Lavine's way will be great.

I know u are more bullish on his defense than most, but dude, i just dont see it. Hopefully he gets better.

Lavine tries he got ate up vs the warriors it was tragic but that was gonna happen no matter what

Now THIS NIGGA

Makes boozer look like dikembe mutumbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back