Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam they beat the bulls

Cmon now

Happy sunday though

The same bulls that are missing 2 starters and a 6th man & just lost back to back games on the last possession to the nuggets and pacers who are currently top 5-6 teams in the nba

Da fuck outta here with this casual nonsense, stay in your lane which is keeping your head planted up lebrons ass

The same bulls that are missing 2 starters and a 6th man & just lost back to back games on the last possession to the nuggets and pacers who are currently top 5-6 teams in the nba

Da fuck outta here with this casual nonsense, stay in your lane which is keeping your head planted up lebrons ass
Yea those bulls

So u agree with me dumb ass

Just gotta cut the kobe shot selection

giphy.gif

Shouts to the people who questioned Trae youngs ability to play in the nba , you was buggin if you thought duke would flop

24 points 15 assists his passing ability sick, he throws perfect passes on point like Nash and chris paul. Just gotta cut the kobe shot selection

I wish they could send him to a Hypnotist who can drill into his head, "BE LESS LIKE CURRY, BE MORE LIKE NASH"

He has never had anything close to Steph shooting accuracy, he needs to lean more into his play making, that's really what makes him special. I remember when @A.F.R.I.C.A and i used to discuss him in the College thread, we were more enamored with the fact he lead the nation in assists.

Yea those bulls

So u agree with me dumb ass

You just babbin, last night was a winnable game they went ice cold in the 3rd then had a full retard exhibition in the 4th featuring jabari parker

they aint bobcats/sixers status getting washed by 30 every game you aint no bulls fans shut your wigga ass up. Lol @ a whiteboy saying fam

You just babbin, last night was a winnable game they went ice cold in the 3rd then had a full retard exhibition in the 4th featuring jabari parker

they aint bobcats/sixers status getting washed by 30 every game you aint no bulls fans shut your wigga ass up. Lol @ a whiteboy saying fam
How many winnable games they lose?

How many times they throw it away in the 2nd half or 4th qtr? Come down to last pissession n cant even keep the ball let alone get a shitty shot up.

Ive seen it 100 times. Just cuz ur willing to sit thru it cuz u gave your girl the silent treatment dont make u more of a fan. Just a mf with nothin better to do.

Can they turn it around? Yea. Until then ima trash their asses fam.

Taking notes on all you clowns...mark my words “ Collin Sexton is going to be a killer”. Dude got a motor and competitive instincts that are very Westbrook like.

His mid range is butter...I don’t think he’s even taking 10 3-pointers yet so I’m not sure what can be proven by mentioning that.

If niggaz wanna dick ride Trae Young...then have at it. But don’t be trying to go hard on a 19 year old point guard 1 year removed from high school averaging double figures in the league and he doesn’t even “know how to play” yet.

And it’s clear as day those comments came from JR Smith bum ass. What other veteran on the bench would even go out of there way to say all that shit. Frye knew he wasn’t in rotation, Korver never goes to the media, that only leaves JR.

Like I said. I love how are season is going so far. Right now we top 3 Pick bound. And that’s whats best for the team and organization.

#YallNiggazWeak

Taking notes on all you clowns...mark my words “ Collin Sexton is going to be a killer”. Dude got a motor and competitive instincts that are very Westbrook like.

His mid range is butter...I don’t think he’s even taking 10 3-pointers yet so I’m not sure what can be proven by mentioning that.

If niggaz wanna dick ride Trae Young...then have at it. But don’t be trying to go hard on a 19 year old point guard 1 year removed from high school averaging double figures in the league and he doesn’t even “know how to play” yet.

And it’s clear as day those comments came from JR Smith bum ass. What other veteran on the bench would even go out of there way to say all that shit. Frye knew he wasn’t in rotation, Korver never goes to the media, that only leaves JR.

Like I said. I love how are season is going so far. Right now we top 3 Pick bound. And that’s whats best for the team and organization.

#YallNiggazWeak

x4gn6c.gif

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, your gimmick got buried july 1st 2018.It's ova, just shut up

sexton trash, all that floor slappin tuggin on your shorts bullshit don't apply in the nba

#YallNiggazWeak

Make sure you take notes of all the players on your team cause they're the ones that said all that

#YallNiggazWeak

Kings owner Vivek Ranadivé was right: Buddy Hield is going to be the closest thing we have to Steph Curry. He's shooting 49% from 3. That's right, 49. Only two players (of those who have a good number of attempts) have higher percentages, one being Steph himself.

Yeah, the percentage will probably go down a bit as the season progresses, but not by much.

Last edited:
2804398-report-cavaliers-veterans-dont-think-collin-sexton-knows-how-to-play

#YallNiggazWeak

It's time to pull the plug on this Fultz experiment. He ain't ready to start. Shamet the Shamgod should be getting some of his minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back