Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously early but still very surprised to see the Celtics almost dead last in offensive rating right now

They were not that great offensively last season either. Brad Stevens gets alot of hype bcos of his great ATOs (and they are great), but his offensive schemes are barely above average.

Yeah they were barely middle of the pack last year, thought they would have been much improved on that side of the court though just based on the talent coming back and the development of the young players

Yeah they were barely middle of the pack last year, thought they would have been much improved on that side of the court though just based on the talent coming back and the development of the young players
I think they will be fine. A lot of players are adjusting to new roles.

They really need to decide who is the true Alpha soon though. In the games I have watched, a large portion of their half court sets end up as either Tatum isos or Kyrie isos. Will be fun to see who emerges as the true alpha btw those 2.

PS. Jaylen Brown is just a guy. Nothing special to see here.

Just getting around to seeing highlights steph is so damn cold... dude shot an air ball thinking he steph steph like let me teach you bout a gun

Brooklyn "BIG" jerseys leak

KWxwlxC.jpg

Lakers 1-4 tonight

Nuggets drop 140'

Lakers 2-3 after tonight. Ball flirts with a triple-double, Kuz drops 30+ and Hart gives you 20.

Edit: I got 50k on the Lakers if you want that action @Beta

Last edited:
They were not that great offensively last season either. Brad Stevens gets alot of hype bcos of his great ATOs (and they are great), but his offensive schemes are barely above average.

Oh shit. First time I see Brad Stevens getting criticism.

Never did I need to see something so much and didnt know I needed it.

Get em fam.

Im shitting on Brad Stevens every chance I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back