Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall saw how Steph was shooting last night? Nuggets and Pelicans have young talent and look really good.....the time to go all in is now or risk getting lost in the sauce

Plus if we giving up all of those picks I doubt we give up Eric Gordon too, probably going to be Brandon Knight as salary filler since its almost Oct 31
I know it's the wolves but Dell Demps ain't over there in Minnesota

DO better lol

I mean you do realize they started last year with one perennial all-star, a rookie and a 2nd year player at the helm. Everything was depended on their defense and if Kyrie can drop 25 a night. Once in a while horrible ass shooting Smart would drop a 3 or two. (tatum shooting that well early was a blessing)

I really don't know what you were looking for as far as "offensive scheme" in NBA in general. I haven't seen much around the league as far as "schemes" go. A lot of window dressing with just plan n simple pick and role offenses.

Spur flex offense aint much.
Golden states small ball. (brad uses a lot)
Is phil jackson's triangle offense still around? (just asking)
D'Antoni's run and gun..with a pick a role from harden to capela thrown in there..

I wanna answer this in detail but my answer got so long and drawn out that I gave up but yeah the trianle is alive and well. I would say the majority of NBA teams and college use elements of the triangle in their offense especially GS.

The triangle still works so well because the game today is so predicated on spacing and ball movement and that's really all the triangle is.

I know it's the wolves but Dell Demps ain't over there in Minnesota

DO better lol

4 first round picks plus Eric Gordon would be insane unless we getting back another quality player in which case a 3rd or 4th team would probably have to be involved

4 first round picks plus Knight and Chriss is much more likely

4 first round picks plus Eric Gordon would be insane unless we getting back another quality player in which case a 3rd or 4th team would probably have to be involved

4 first round picks plus Knight and Chriss is much more likely
Can y'all stop being whores and just let us have this?

Remember when the Celtics were offering 4 firsts for Justice Winslow(9th pick) and MJ turned that shit down and instead took Kaminsky trash ass lol.

If im the wolves, I got the Rockets where I want them. Im trying to get these picks with little to no protections, especisally the last two which would be 5 and 7 years from now.

The Rockets are clearly panicking so Ill be on the phone with them after every loss. Plus they have injuries? Plus Curry is playing the best basketball of his career, and Durant put up 30 the day Curry put up 50?

Thibs can go from the worst GM to the best GM over night

My guess is the Rockets already confirmed with Butlers team that he will resign and the Rockets are gonna offer him the max.

If they get Butler and KD leaves the warriors ij the offseason they might win a ring next year.

Lakers 1-4 tonight

Nuggets drop 140'

Put your bread up

Nah I don't bet outside of miami

tenor.gif

I knew I wasn’t tripping having Cleveland nowhere near the playoffs.

I thought everyone who had them knew some shit I didn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back