Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit. First time I see Brad Stevens getting criticism.

Never did I need to see something so much and didnt know I needed it.

Get em fam.

Im shitting on Brad Stevens every chance I get.
LOL, sorry to disappoint u bro, the dude is still a top 5 coach in the league. His defensive schemes are top class.

Do we still have Celtic fans left around this parts???

They were not that great offensively last season either. Brad Stevens gets alot of hype bcos of his great ATOs (and they are great), but his offensive schemes are barely above average.

I mean you do realize they started last year with one perennial all-star, a rookie and a 2nd year player at the helm. Everything was depended on their defense and if Kyrie can drop 25 a night. Once in a while horrible ass shooting Smart would drop a 3 or two. (tatum shooting that well early was a blessing)

I really don't know what you were looking for as far as "offensive scheme" in NBA in general. I haven't seen much around the league as far as "schemes" go. A lot of window dressing with just plan n simple pick and role offenses.

Spur flex offense aint much.
Golden states small ball. (brad uses a lot)
Is phil jackson's triangle offense still around? (just asking)
D'Antoni's run and gun..with a pick a role from harden to capela thrown in there..

Portland needs to try and bring Love home. Collins + a pick and filler might get it done. Wiz would be another solid fit. Probably would have to give up Porter or Oubre but thats worth it

So they have two ball dominant gaurds, they bring in a ball domimant wing and have to bring him off the bench.

And then they add an even more ball domimamt wing to that?

The team that isos more then anyone is gonna add a player that isos more then anyone?

Man i hope this trade goes down. Im here for the laughs.

Those picks are basically going to be 2nds with how many games the rockets will win. Im guessing they will have protections on them as well.

But you cant trade back to back 1st right?

So that last 1st rounder will be years from now when the window for the rockets have closed and they will be rebuilding and in need of their 1st rounders.

No way this trade will be looked at as positively in a few years.

I have 0 issues with the Rockets and want them to do good but this shit here seems like it will lead to comedy for years.

But you cant trade back to back 1st right?

So that last 1st rounder will be years from now when the window for the rockets have closed and they will be rebuilding and in need of their 1st rounders.

No way this trade will be looked at as positively in a few years.

I have 0 issues with the Rockets and want them to do good but this shit here seems like it will lead to comedy for years.

Yea your right i forgot about that. Thats a terrible idea. Could be another Nets Celtics situation. I could definitly see Jimmy leaving too. I think he and Paul will either love or hate each other no in between. Probably the latter. Like you said this could blow up in their faces but thier window is open now and a trade like this one could put them over the top so i get it. It would be a major gamble for sure

Yall saw how Steph was shooting last night? Nuggets and Pelicans have young talent and look really good.....the time to go all in is now or risk getting lost in the sauce

Plus if we giving up all of those picks I doubt we give up Eric Gordon too, probably going to be Brandon Knight as salary filler since its almost Oct 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back