2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO flexibility

View attachment 135826

Niggas gotta offer Eric Gordon, nene and 3 picks lol

But the Heat were the most expensive team to ever miss the playoffs and yall bringing back the exact same team next year......except yall wont have the Wade retirement circus to overshadow the mediocrity

But the Heat were the most expensive team to ever miss the playoffs and yall bringing back the exact same team next year......except yall wont have the Wade retirement circus to overshadow the mediocrity
Bro any rockets slander I say is solely for that fuck nigga Hustletown

BUT

The only piece you have that's tradeable is Eric Gordon because nobody wants Dark Skinned Javale Mcgee that got exposed in the playoffs for 16+ mil that only looks good on run and gun squads

Dragic expiring
Whiteside expiring
Lottery pick
Tradeable contracts in J rich/Bam/Winslow
Only bad contracts is Dion and JJ and those can just be paired with any of the assets I listed previously

I'd rather this than mid 30s Chris Paul making close to 40 mil on an extremely top heavy team

Rockets are STUCK

Zhou Qi gets the last laugh

Bro any rockets slander I say is solely for that fuck nigga Hustletown

BUT

The only piece you have that's tradeable is Eric Gordon because nobody wants Dark Skinned Javale Mcgee that got exposed in the playoffs for 16+ mil that only looks good on run and gun squads

Dragic expiring
Whiteside expiring
Lottery pick
Tradeable contracts in J rich/Bam/Winslow
Only bad contracts is Dion and JJ and those can just be paired with any of the assets I listed previously

I'd rather this than mid 30s Chris Paul making close to 40 mil on an extremely top heavy team

Rockets are STUCK

Zhou Qi gets the last laugh

Cant wait for yall to sign Andre Drummond and Demar Derozan summer of 2020

Btw this last line hurt my feelings

and there it is

And the whole "discussions continue" shit is for leverage. Aint nothing left to discuss.

And I dont blame AD for not changing his mind. The whole thing about getting to play with a rookie will change his mind never made sense to me. As good as Zion can be, its gonna take him 3-4 years to be really effective.

So if im AD and I want out, you not gonna sell me on a rookie regardless of who the rookie is.

Status
Not open for further replies.