Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s up with the Enes Kanter hate?

kdrusswar.0.gif

Ever since I saw this shit I've harbored a dislike toward him and it made me notice more and more fuck nigga attributes.

[“I came up with the idea of incorporating my initials in this logo,” said Leonard after shooting around in the shoe prior to the Spurs season opener last night. “I drew up the rough draft, sent it over and they (Jordan Brand) made it perfect.”

The graphic is inspired by the nickname his Spurs teammates gave him, “The Claw,” because of his enormous hands and ability to make stunning plays with his metacarpi. The logo specifically takes the shape of a sizable hand and also interweaves his initials. Leonard stated that he saw the final version for the first time this past Saturday.

“I give the Jordan Brand team all the credit because I’m no artist at all,” Leonard. “They refined it and made it look better than I thought it would ever be, and I’m extremely happy with the final version.”/QUOTE]

https://www.nicekicks.com/kawhi-leonard-says-claw-logo-idea/

@King Freeman @Sion

Im hearing that Kawhi just bought a big ass house in Toronto.

Do yall know anything about this or is just a rumor?

If a player buys a house in LA or in Miami or even NY it doesnt mean shit cause they rich enough to have houses in those cities just to live in during the offseason.

But if a player buys a house in Toronto? Thats usually cause they gonna be living Toronto for the forseeable future.

Maybe he signs a 1-2 year extension. Toronto has made the moves for them to be a real contender for the foreseeable future

I heard it said that him signing a 4 year contract doesnt make sense because hes only eligible to 30% of the cap since hes not a 10 year veteran yet. He becomes a 10 year veteran after 2 more seasons and then he'll be eligible for 35% of the max. So it makes sense for him to sign a 2 year deal.

If im Kawhi though, im trying to get a 5 year contract from toronto with a player option after year 2 or 3. He can get pretty much anything he wants from them and that way he can get 5 years gauranteed incase of injuries and be able to opt out and sign an even bigger deal in 2-3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back