Not open for further replies.
How you expecting this to go?
it will be some posturing

i think AD wants to be sold and this is probably their best and only shot

i think they realistically think this can go either way

it will be some posturing

i think AD wants to be sold and this is probably their best and only shot

i think they realistically think this can go either way

I disagree 100%. I dont think AD wants to be sold and I dont think there is anything Griff can say to AD to change his mind.

Lets see though. I wouldnt mind being wrong and AD staying.

Last edited:
Lol rockets have no tradable assets outside of harden.

Next year when thecseason starts and nobody was moved the rockets gonna come out skow cuz feelings are hurt

You think he’s the problem? Not saying you’re wrong...

Just saying hes been building teams based on the same philosophy for a few years and then yall lose the same exact way every time without any adjustments.

For example, Harden and Gordon killing it from 3 should open up the midrange shot and floaters for CP3, which is CP3s greatest strength. The point of signing CP3 would be to throw a different look on offense at a team but yall turned cp3 into a 3 point shooter, which I blame Dantoni and Morey for.

Cp3 was killing the midrange in game 6. Why not have him play like that on the regular?

To a lesser extent it was the same with Melo. I barely remember yall posting Melo up. I know it was a small sample size and Melo aint what he was, but in theory the only reason yall should have wanted Melo was to have him work from the post against lesser defenders when he came off the bench, but that was never the plan.

And im not saying that Morey isnt good at his job. Hes good at getting players, flipping trades etc but at this point yall probably need a change in philosophy.

Lol rockets have no tradable assets outside of harden.

Next year when thecseason starts and nobody was moved the rockets gonna come out skow cuz feelings are hurt

Clint Capela
Eric Gordon expiring contract
Besides this draft we have all of our first round picks going forward

Not saying we do anything with them but these are definitely tradeable assets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back