Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ISWIS
Hell fucking no. Stockton could do what nash did offensively and doubled down with all NBA defense. People forget he was a terrorist on the defensive end.

View attachment 135542 View attachment 135543

This the exact disrespect I be talking about and why I never rated nash once pops put me on to the disrespect.

Their career #s are pretty close but once you take the defensive side into acct, stockton got it. But Stockton did play with a superior player. If Nash got a to play with Malone, i wouldn't be surprised if he had superior #s than stockton.

lol ISWIS

Their career #s are pretty close but once you take the defensive side into acct, stockton got it. But Stockton did play with a superior player. If Nash got a to play with Malone, i wouldn't be surprised if he had superior #s than stockton.

Nope. Malone took more shot attempts, and nash could never come close to what Stockton was defensively. They didn't have a shawn marion to eat up assists also.

Stockton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nash

Nope. Malone took more shot attempts, and nash could never come close to what Stockton was defensively. They didn't have a shawn marion to eat up assists also.

Stockton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> nash

Malone>>> amare/marion

I'm glad you put that much stock into defense, do you keep the same energy when comparing kobe and lebron?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back