Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iggy gave Bron a harder time but it was just him that year with love and Kylie out so he has to do more

Kawhi leading Toronto to the Finals may entice more than just the usual suspects to take a chance on AD in a trade.

We cleaning house right now, pretty much all the assistants getting fired

He getting that Dwayne Casey treatment. He's officially on the clock. One of those assistants gonna start getting groomed to potentially take his spot if they dont get to wcf and compete. Ala nurse.

Rowan Barret is rj barrett's pops. Used to ball for us back in the day. He runs the program now with Steve nash.

Fun fact: Since jordan retired from the Bulls, every Finals has had Kobe, Duncan, Steph or Wade in it.

This Lakers article is great

Rob Pelinka:

"There was one time when Kobe, who I worked with for 18 years, was going back to play in Madison Square Garden, and he had just seen 'The Dark Knight,'" Pelinka said. "Obviously, you guys saw that movie, and he's like, 'Hey, hook me up with dinner with Heath Ledger, because he got so locked into that role. I want to know how he mentally went there.' So, he had dinner with Heath, and he talked about how he locks in for a role.

"And Kobe used some of that in his game against the Knicks."

"The Dark Knight" was released in July 2008, six months after Ledger died. A source with direct knowledge said no such arrangement was made and no dinner ever took place.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26821790/lakers-20-failed-reboot-nba-crown-jewel

This Lakers article is great

Rob Pelinka:

"There was one time when Kobe, who I worked with for 18 years, was going back to play in Madison Square Garden, and he had just seen 'The Dark Knight,'" Pelinka said. "Obviously, you guys saw that movie, and he's like, 'Hey, hook me up with dinner with Heath Ledger, because he got so locked into that role. I want to know how he mentally went there.' So, he had dinner with Heath, and he talked about how he locks in for a role.

"And Kobe used some of that in his game against the Knicks."

"The Dark Knight" was released in July 2008, six months after Ledger died. A source with direct knowledge said no such arrangement was made and no dinner ever took place.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26821790/lakers-20-failed-reboot-nba-crown-jewel

giphy.gif

Too early for this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back