Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why they gonna get rid of tobias and bring him back lol

Their fault

I would keep tobias and trade Simmons but that's just me

That non aggressive pussy averaged like 14 points the entire playoffs

Homie gave prime Nicholas Tatum numbers with none of the shooting

Have you created a hybrid?

I would not give Jimmy a 4 year max let alone a 5 year max. I agree with you on that.

But yall really needed Jimmy in the 2nd round. He kept the team in it. Who is gonna replace the heart and grit that he added to the team?

Jimmy was absolutely needed vs Toronto but Philly can't afford to be prisoners of the moment and reward Jimmy for what he's done. It's all about the future and the future tells me that in two years Jimmy will be washed. Heart and grit are subjective. It would be a whole lot cheaper to get Ben and Embiid to step up their intensity.

Jimmy was absolutely needed vs Toronto but Philly can't afford to be prisoners of the moment and reward Jimmy for what he's done. It's all about the future and the future tells me that in two years Jimmy will be washed. Heart and grit are subjective. It would be a whole lot cheaper to get Ben and Embiid to step up their intensity.

The hope would be that the heartbreaking loss causes Embiid to put down the hamburgers and finally get a disciplined diet and be able to stay on the court. I mean he can't control injuries but he can atleast do his best to take care of his body.

If Ben gets a shot, yall wont need Jimmy. The issue with Ben getting a shot is that its not only his confidence but his form is beyond broken. Idk if Ben will ever get a shot. On top of shooting with the wrong hand, he also shoots with his palm. Rondo shoots with his palm too and he never got his shot to he consistent. At this point though im sure yall would take Ben shooting like Rondo in a heart beat.

Even if Ben doesnt improve next season, i'll look into a high intensity veteran to sign and then a bunch of shooters and let Jimmy go. Unless Jimmy takes a pay cut.

How much would you be ok with paying Jimmy?

The hope would be that the heartbreaking loss causes Embiid to put down the hamburgers and finally get a disciplined diet and be able to stay on the court. I mean he can't control injuries but he can atleast do his best to take care of his body.

If Ben gets a shot, yall wont need Jimmy. The issue with Ben getting a shot is that its not only his confidence but his form is beyond broken. Idk if Ben will ever get a shot. On top of shooting with the wrong hand, he also shoots with his palm. Rondo shoots with his palm too and he never got his shot to he consistent. At this point though im sure yall would take Ben shooting like Rondo in a heart beat.

Even if Ben doesnt improve next season, i'll look into a high intensity veteran to sign and then a bunch of shooters and let Jimmy go. Unless Jimmy takes a pay cut.

How much would you be ok with paying Jimmy?
It's not really the money that sours me so much on Jimmy it's the years that come with that money. If I was a GM my offer would be two years with a team option for a third year.

I do hope so. I stated earlier that I would like Philly to spend that money on bench players. Philly is too top heavy.

if I'm brand this what I do :

Sign Rolo to back up/spot start embiid for his inevitable injuries/load management games he misses

sign danny green and see if they can bring redick back for a discounted 1-2 year deal & they'll have zaire for a full season

simmons
redick
green
harris
embiid

starting line up.Remember how philly thrived last year with shooters surrounding simmons they won 16 games in a row

simmons(along with russell westbrook) need to be locked in a gym shooting jumpers all summer

they gave up shamet and 4 future picks for harris that's an expensive price to pay for 2 months ,let jimmy walk

And I hope the Nets don't try to sign Jimmy. If I'm the Nets im going all in on KD and Kawhi. If I get one of them, I'll look at Kyrie Kemba Jimmy etc.

If I dont get a difference maker like KD, ill resign Dlo and keep improving organically like they been doing.

Adding just Jimmy, who would then be the leader of that team, would fuck up everything they been doing the last few years.

Sean Marks is proving to be very competent so i trust we wont make any rash decisions. Kawhi or KD is the target. Kyrie only if he comes with either of the 2. I’d also be happy to land Klay if noone else comes should he decide to leave GS. Otherwise just pick up a solid 4 and stay the course, develop our core pieces. As much as i respect his game i dont want jimmy at all.

Also i rather resign DLo and pass on Kyrie but we’ll see what happens.

Last edited:
I remember after their rookie years you had some niggas saying he was better than Steph. Crazy how it never got better than that in his career.

I remember after their rookie years you had some niggas saying he was better than Steph. Crazy how it never got better than that in his career.

Yeah him and Brandon Jennings.

Harden was an afterthought after that rookie year as well.

if I'm brand this what I do :

Sign Rolo to back up/spot start embiid for his inevitable injuries/load management games he misses

sign danny green and see if they can bring redick back for a discounted 1-2 year deal & they'll have zaire for a full season

simmons
redick
green
harris
embiid

starting line up.Remember how philly thrived last year with shooters surrounding simmons they won 16 games in a row

simmons(along with russell westbrook) need to be locked in a gym shooting jumpers all summer

they gave up shamet and 4 future picks for harris that's an expensive price to pay for 2 months ,let jimmy walk
My bad for the late response. I agree with your post, I just think if they keep Harris then they are gonna keep that goofy ass Boban too since they seem to be a package deal and are joined at the hip. They really need to get serious about Embiids backup bcuz the backup is gonna get a lot of PT. Rolo would be a very good addition. I like Green. The only problem i have with both Green and Redick in the lineup is that neither can create off the dribble and Philly struggled with that the year before in the playoffs against the Heat and Celtics. If i had to choose between Redick and Green i would lean towards Green at the moment bcuz he at least will give some type of effort on defense. I wish somehow some way that Philly could sign Klay away from GS. Not gonna happen but man....

Simmons
Klay
Embiid
Harris
????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back