Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pels can get higher picks and better players
What's wrong with u dude? Let the guy dream.

To be honest, there is an opening for a bunch of other teams to get into this AD Sweepstakes. If (big if)

1. NY don't get Durant,
  2. Kyrie leaves Boston (which makes Ainge unwilling to include Tatum in the deal) and
  3. NO are still salty and dont want to deal with Lakers at all
That opens the door for a bunch of other teams and (13th pick, Josh Richardson, Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic) would not sound unreasonable.

Seems unlikely, but crazier things have happened.

What's wrong with u dude? Let the guy dream.

To be honest, there is an opening for a bunch of other teams to get into this AD Sweepstakes. If (big if)

1. NY don't get Durant,
  2. Kyrie leaves Boston (which makes Ainge unwilling to include Tatum in the deal) and
  3. NO are still salty and dont want to deal with Lakers at all
That opens the door for a bunch of other teams and (13th pick, Josh Richardson, Bam Adebayo and Goran Dragic) would not sound unreasonable.

Seems unlikely, but crazier things have happened.

Smh now you mr positive but you been hating on us all year

Pels can get higher picks and better players
Ingram has blood clots

Lonzo not needed with payton and jrue

#4 pick will be decent but we don't know

Could be dragan bender though

#13th pick could be a decent young player

Bam can be solid next to zion or randle and is a great defender/passer

J rich speaks for himself and is a great defensive player/secondary scorer next to jrue

Dragic will have 19mil coming off the books

Also this is a great package for a guy who might not resign btw

PG been to 4 all star games , 2 conference finals and 3 all nba teams and was traded for oladipo and sabonis(good trade for both teams)

Kahwi dpoy twice,finals mvp,championship 4 conference finals, 2 all star games and was traded for derozan,the 29th pick and poetl(spurs LOST)

AD 2 all nba, 6 all star games 2 playoff trips in 7 years not giving up an arm & leg for this injury prone dude

RJ barret and Robinson the only good piece from the knicks

Nobody wants frank or wack knox

Barrett my least favorite top prospect too, I hate the way he plays.He's a chuckin hog with terrible court vision

draft was always zion and ja then everybody else for me

I have more faith in Miami trading for the disgruntled star anyways

That's always been Riley's plan not FA

So fuck Niggas like Bobby marks can eat a dick

He's gone.

You should hope so, 5 year max for jimmy butler is a scary sight.Duke is not worth it he'll be 30 in september and stays injured contract won't age well he's 3rd piece not a #1

There’s a feeling around the NBA that the Nets will have a real shot to land Jimmy Butler in free agency, according to Brian Lewis of The New York Post, who reports that Brooklyn is expected to be in the hunt for the veteran swingman this offseason.

this team will never get out the 2nd round if they do this watch

Kevin O’Connor of The Ringer, who reported in March that the Jazz are candidates to re-engage the Grizzlies in Conley trade talks this offseason, reiterated that point this week. However, according to Sean Deveney of Sporting News, Memphis is in the market for “quality” draft picks. Utah holds the No. 23 pick and may not pick in the top 20 anytime soon, so it could be tricky for the club to entice the Grizzlies with a package.

One team to watch in the Conley sweepstakes is Miami, according to Deveney, who writes that Heat president Pat Riley has “long coveted” the veteran point guard. The Heat may not be able to draft a difference-maker at No. 13, and acquiring Conley would allow the club to avoid rolling the dice in free agency in 2020, when few impact players are expected to hit the market.

You should hope so, 5 year max for jimmy butler is a scary sight.Duke is not worth it he'll be 30 in september and stays injured contract won't age well he's 3rd piece not a #1

this team will never get out the 2nd round if they do this watch

I do hope so. I stated earlier that I would like Philly to spend that money on bench players. Philly is too top heavy.

I do hope so. I stated earlier that I would like Philly to spend that money on bench players. Philly is too top heavy.

I would not give Jimmy a 4 year max let alone a 5 year max. I agree with you on that.

But yall really needed Jimmy in the 2nd round. He kept the team in it. Who is gonna replace the heart and grit that he added to the team?

Get Mike conley the fuck outta here

He doesn't help at all

He makes 30+ mil until 2021

And we would have to give up an expiring for that?! Hes 30+ himself or is 30

And I hope the Nets don't try to sign Jimmy. If I'm the Nets im going all in on KD and Kawhi. If I get one of them, I'll look at Kyrie Kemba Jimmy etc.

If I dont get a difference maker like KD, ill resign Dlo and keep improving organically like they been doing.

Adding just Jimmy, who would then be the leader of that team, would fuck up everything they been doing the last few years.

I would not give Jimmy a 4 year max let alone a 5 year max. I agree with you on that.

But yall really needed Jimmy in the 2nd round. He kept the team in it. Who is gonna replace the heart and grit that he added to the team?
Which is why they gonna get rid of tobias and bring him back lol

Their fault

I would keep tobias and trade Simmons but that's just me

That non aggressive pussy averaged like 14 points the entire playoffs

Homie gave prime Nicholas Batum numbers with none of the shooting

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back