Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeanie need to pull a Cersei. Trade LeBron and kuz/lonzo and their 1st round pick to NO for AD and Drew and their 1st round pick. Sign Kawhi and hire Mark Jackson and offensive minded assistant coach. Let LeBron and them niggas trash a already trash organization.

Jeanie need to pull a Cersei. Trade LeBron and kuz/lonzo and their 1st round pick to NO for AD and Drew and their 1st round pick. Sign Kawhi and hire Mark Jackson and offensive minded assistant coach. Let LeBron and them niggas trash a already trash organization.
Bruh you not thinking realistically at all. I'm trying to take your basketball insight seriously but you really expect new Orleans or LeBron to agree with being traded here?

Interesting. Griffin thinks he can really convince AD to stay with us. Either he is driving up the trade leverage or AD and Rich Paul seriously thinking about extending. Don't know how I feel about this.

Bruh you not thinking realistically at all. I'm trying to take your basketball insight seriously but you really expect new Orleans or LeBron to agree with being traded here?

It's nothing unrealistic about it. LeBron has no say in the matter. He would get shitted on, if he would try to retire. If Jeanie offered kuz/lonzo/LeBron for AD/Drew/a pick, would David Griffin say no?

Why would he say no to getting the best player in the world?
Anyone knows the future projections show LeBron is declining and demands alot of win now moves that Griffin turned down the Lakers for to join us. LeBron is difficult to work with bruh, dude is literally Thanos, everywhere he goes, 50 percent of people vanish from the team/f.o.

@MJ DOOM I wish the best for yall though man. It's all love. But honestly the only way AD goes to LA is if ya get that number one pick. Then he probably y'all's

No Lakers fan. Chicago native. I just think the Lakers can't win with LeBron. And NO is the only realistic option to unload him.

I don't care if Hayward hit that lost shit. He's a liability in the last 3 minutes of the game. his defense is weak, he doesn't move well without the ball; and yet i've seen the team does better with him in the game without Kyrie than the team does with Kyrie and him on the bench. I don't care. Hayward strikes no fear

Wrong thread.

While I would definitely like to see things shaken up with the playoffs, does anyone think the result would be any different if they seeded the best 16 teams?

Like would utah beat anyone if this was a tournament seeding style?

While I would definitely like to see things shaken up with the playoffs, does anyone think the result would be any different if they seeded the best 16 teams?

Like would utah beat anyone if this was a tournament seeding style?
Detroit, Indiana, Orlando

Yall feelin this?

This is in response to AP
Jazz/Celtics would actually be competitive

But look at warriors/magic and blazers/pacers

Jazz COULD beat: pacers,celtics,pistons,magic,clippers,spurs

Last two are maybes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back