Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mike Jordan's pops got clapped over gambling debts and the NBA told him to take a year off ? Also

Magic doesn't have aids they say that was his "out" to retire because he was a heavy gambler too ?

Was pretty much busy all weekend so I had to catch up on the action. My dawg DJ Augustine still ballin out here!

Philly smh. Brooklyn was impressive
GS and Milwaukee status quo
Portland got a W and Kanter played well, Russ and PG didn’t play too well. Dame>>>Russ btw

Spurs doing what they do. I expect the Nuggets to bounce back in game 2.

Rockets defense was excellent. Jazz with that dumb ass gameplan lmao. I assume they’ll be better game 2. Donovan Mitchell gotta be more assertive if they gon have a chance.

Yea bruh. Both pretty much common knowledge

It was always speculated but Vlad just interviewed some former Capo and he said that the NBA had an

agreement with Mike to take a year off so that the heat would die down. He pretty much confirmed it.

It was always speculated but Vlad just interviewed some former Capo and he said that the NBA had an

agreement with Mike to take a year off so that the heat would die down. He pretty much confirmed it.

On the real though, i dont believe in either conspiracy but I wouldnt be suprised cause of how bad the NBAs reputation was in the 80s and early 90s.

People forget how bad it was and other people like me that didnt live through it dont know how bad it was. I watched a small documentary about the first televised draft and after it when asked how it went Stern said "people are talking about the draft and not thr players doing drugs so thats a positive." Think about how low the bar was.

Shit is crazy. I would love to read a well researched book about all the secret dirt bag shit Stern did to save the league.

He looks a good 2 inches taller than Lonzo in the video.

I wonder what league and team he is going to play for next season? Hopefully he goes to a decent league so he can actually get some real coaching and competition

If he comes to the league a legit 6'9" or taller, he's going to be a real problem.

If he comes to the league a legit 6'9" or taller, he's going to be a real problem.

I don't know about all that. The film I've seen of him isn't good at all and his father always seeming to stack the deck in his favor isn't going to help his progress as a player.

Hopefully he goes to a decent league and his father let's the coach actually coach him because being given carte blanche to do whatever he wants to on the court isn't going to prepare him for the higher level leagues in the world.

I don't know about all that. The film I've seen of him isn't good at all and his father always seeming to stack the deck in his favor isn't going to help his progress as a player.

Hopefully he goes to a decent league and his father let's the coach actually coach him because being given carte blanche to do whatever he wants to on the court isn't going to prepare him for the higher level leagues in the world.
....Beta or Mister weren't talking about LiAngelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back