Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to be a tough game tonight but if we can beat the Clippers we're going to have a really good chance at getting that 2 seed

Lithuanian prospect Sirvydis to enter NBA draft

Sirvydis was named MVP of the prestigious Adidas Next Generation Tournament at the Euroleague Final Four last May, after helping Lietuvos Rytas' U18 team win the championship in Belgrade. He participated in the NBA Global Camp in Treviso last June, and helped Lithuania qualify for the FIBA U19 World Cup this June at the U18 European Championship in Latvia last August.

Sirvydis has attracted significant attention this season from NBA scouts, not just due to his productivity as an 18-year-old playing at the highest levels of European competition, but also for his size, shooting ability and basketball IQ.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ospect-sirvydis-enters-nba-draft?platform=amp

He we will be a target for all those teams with multiple picks in the 1st round

The new favorite to be the Lakers HC on betonline is...

Juwan Howard..
howarddance.gif

:sayword:

Rob Pelinka was a bench player during Juwan Howard's (and the rest of the Fab Five's) time at Michigan.....plus Howard's familiarity with LeBron can be looked at as a plus.....not sure how this would work

Really wish tnt would scrap players only babyyyy

i think they should switch out some of the players....i fuck with Smitty's commetary....Isiah....he's just old now so i aint gonna really say get him tf outta there but he's creeping towards Bill Walton annoyance levels sometimes lmaooooo

i like Zeke more in the studio than courtside(where he was last night)....and Shaq's mumblin ass needs to sit his big ass down and just wait for his war of words with Chuck on Thursdays...it looks awkward at times with him BD and Candace...and C Webb looks like he's scared of Shaq at times and Shaq wants to rub it in his face that the Kings couldn't beat the Lakers lol

Ja Morant declares for NBA draft

Morant, whose electric performance powered the Racers' first-round win over Marquette in the NCAA tournament, on Tuesday became the first Murray State player to be named a first-team Associated Press All-American.

The 6-foot-3, 170-pound point guard is the No. 2 prospect in ESPN's draft ratings. He averaged 24.5 points, 10 assists -- tops in the nation -- and 5.7 rebounds per game.

Morant is scheduled to make his announcement at 7 p.m. ET at the school in Murray, Kentucky.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...2657/ja-morant-declare-nba-draft?platform=amp

Pop got kicked out over some bullshit and garbage ass Ettore Messina playing 2 under sized guards together who are getting picked on like crazy.

This guy might have been a great coach in Europe but every time I've seen him coach he has made as lot of bad rotations. Shit one year he forgot Kawhi on the bench in a game where he let the bench blow the game. Smh.

It isn't all his fault we suck on defense though

We can coast into the playoffs now. 3 games left after we finish the clips. Pretty much guaranteed a 3 seed if we take care of business and still got a shot at the 2. No injuries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back