Status
Not open for further replies.
Bradley Beal for

J rich
2019 pick
Hassan's expiring

Every time you mention that nigga coming to DC I'm posting this
giphy.gif

No fucking way we paying Mahimi & Whiteside for them to contribute absolutely nothing. Don't even care that Whiteside deal is expiring fuck that sensitive lazy ass nigga

Every time you mention that nigga coming to DC I'm posting this
giphy.gif

No fucking way we paying Mahimi & Whiteside for them to contribute absolutely nothing. Don't even care that Whiteside deal is expiring fuck that sensitive lazy ass nigga
Is hassan not better than any C you've had in 15 years? Lol

He'll average 16 and 12 with y'all you tripping. Then you get $20+ mil off the books combined with the cap relief from J rich swapped for Beal

You buggin

You deserved grunfield all these years you think like him

Is hassan not better than any C you've had in 15 years? Lol

He'll average 16 and 12 with y'all you tripping. Then you get $20+ mil off the books combined with the cap relief from J rich swapped for Beal

You buggin

You deserved grunfield all these years you think like him

We don't need that lazy ass nigga here. You assuming that is what he will average. Fuck around get his feelings hurt here then he gonna pull some shit like he did with the Kings.

You acting like the bold is a good accomplishment.

I didn't say fuck the whole trade I said fuck Whiteside coming to DC. Don't try to throw Dragic in the next scenario don't want him either.

Fuck Grunfeld. We years away even with cap relief cause Wall contract is going to fuck up a whole lot for a while.

We don't need that lazy ass nigga here. You assuming that is what he will average. Fuck around get his feelings hurt here then he gonna pull some shit like he did with the Kings.

You acting like the bold is a good accomplishment.

I didn't say fuck the whole trade I said fuck Whiteside coming to DC. Don't try to throw Dragic in the next scenario don't want him either.

Fuck Grunfeld. We years away even with cap relief cause Wall contract is going to fuck up a whole lot for a while.
Hassan sucks but he would still make an impact on a wack Wizards team. Also sato and wall are much better passers for Whiteside than anything he had in Miami. When he gets the ball hes engaged so I don't see his work ethic lacking.

Abused grunfeld led wizards fan:

"DoNt GiVe uS aN eXPiriNG cONtraCT!!"

Hassan sucks but he would still make an impact on a wack Wizards team. Also sato and wall are much better passers for Whiteside than anything he had in Miami. When he gets the ball hes engaged so I don't see his work ethic lacking.

Abused grunfeld led wizards fan:

"DoNt GiVe uS aN eXPiriNG cONtraCT!!"

Actually his bitch ass not being engaged can help us
giphy.gif

Whatever you wanna do just let's stop wasting beal's career

He gotta change his number though

Beal NEEDED this season. Shit not a waste. With how he performed its his team and when Wall comes back he not willing to understand Beal should beat that nigga up and nobody in the organization should have a problem with that if it happens.

Beal NEEDED this season. Shit not a waste. With how he performed its his team and when Wall comes back he not willing to understand Beal should beat that nigga up and nobody in the organization should have a problem with that if it happens.
Replace Beal with Richardson in this paragraph

Been seeing these KD to NY reports more and more. Would be a good move imo. He got his rings now he can get his respect back if he makes them a top Eastern team. I dont think he ever really got past all the snake shit and criticism he gets since he went there. I could see Kyrie joining him too. That would be a mean beta male tandem

@AZTG so best case you get Kyrie and KD + Zion/AD. Would the next move be to then package DSJ and Knox for another piece? Maybe someone like Beal?

Kyrie
Trade piece
KD
Zion/AD
Mitch

Not to shabby

@AZTG so best case you get Kyrie and KD + Zion/AD. Would the next move be to then package DSJ and Knox for another piece? Maybe someone like Beal?

Kyrie
Trade piece
KD
Zion/AD
Mitch

Not to shabby

To be honest though, if we get KD and Kyrie and the first pick and try to trade for AD, we will need to put Knox and DSJ in the trade with the pick for AD.

Need to keep Mitch though cause AD and Mitch together will be a great defensive front court.

Bruh if we get 1 star, ill be at the Garden on opening day. Shit will cost an arm and a leg but still worth it.

Fuck the knicks

Niggas won one playoff series since the 2003 draft

Celebrity row nothing but a bunch of washed Jews and Tracy Morgan

To be honest though, if we get KD and Kyrie and the first pick and try to trade for AD, we will need to put Knox and DSJ in the trade with the pick for AD.

Need to keep Mitch though cause AD and Mitch together will be a great defensive front court.

Bruh if we get 1 star, ill be at the Garden on opening day. Shit will cost an arm and a leg but still worth it.

I dont think you will have to fork over all three. Zion + DSJ/Knox should be plenty. You would still have some assets left over to either flip or keep and develop. I can see a small ball line up with Knox KD and Zion making up the front court working well. Maybe just flip DSJ for a solid vet like JJ(free agent so wouldn't work).

I dont think you will have to fork over all three. Zion + DSJ/Knox should be plenty. You would still have some assets left over to either flip or keep and develop. I can see a small ball line up with Knox KD and Zion making up the front court working well. Maybe just flip DSJ for a solid vet like JJ(free agent so wouldn't work).

You probably right since AD will only have 1 year left on his contract.

I really like Knox though. I hope whatever ends up happening we end up keeping Knox.

Having Knox learn from KD would be dope as fuck.

Joel stay getting tried by these lil' muhfuckas.

He might have to toss one of them at the beginning of next season or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back