Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new favorite to be the Lakers HC on betonline is...

Juwan Howard..
howarddance.gif

:sayword:

Sucks the way the season went, but Jrue had a good ass year

Only because there's rumors of kyrie preferring BK over the knicks..I feel you

Got any targets?
I don’t take rumors seriously. Nets Twitter is split some want Tobias Harris or Kawhi to fill the 4 spot, while some prefer Julius Randle. I prefer Randle.

I don’t take rumors seriously. Nets Twitter is split some want Tobias Harris or Kawhi to fill the 4 spot, while some prefer Julius Randle. I prefer Randle.
I wouldnt pair randle with Allen imo I would go with Marcus Morris

You need a vet who can actually play and a guy who can instill toughness

When do the good rumors start?
LOL, ignore that shit bro. Anything Lakers related is good for clicks (and bets), so u will be seeing alot of crap till we clean up our house. First it was Kidd that was the hands down fav, then Lue was definitely getting the job. Out of nowhere, Rivers and Carlisle were in the running. Now Juwan Howard. Just wait till the Mark Jackson/Klutch links come out next week.

LOL, ignore that shit bro. Anything Lakers related is good for clicks (and bets), so u will be seeing alot of crap till we clean up our house. First it was Kidd that was the hands down fav, then Lue was definitely getting the job. Out of nowhere, Rivers and Carlisle were in the running. Now Juwan Howard. Just wait till the Mark Jackson/Klutch links come out next week.

I've been waiting on the bold for a month now.

Random Thought.

They should let non-NBA players participate in the dunk contest. Pro vs. Amateur.

Just saw a clip of a high schooler dunking which is what made me think about it. I be seeing a lot of high schoolers doing better dunks but many of them don't make it to the league.

Last edited:
Random Thought.

They should let non-NBA players participate in the dunk contest. Pro vs. Amateur.

Just saw a clipnofna high schooler dunking which is what made me think about it. I be seeing a lot of high schoolers doing better dunks but many of them don't make it to the league.
But it's NBA all star weekend...and you can't market that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back