Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bulls worked out trae young last year and would of drafted him if he was on the board, they clearly want a more consistent dynamic starting pg

and dunn & lavine don't play good together

how do you feel about mo bamba on the trade block halfway thru his rookie season and lookin like a flop?

Honestly i would be ok with trading Mo at some point this summer due to Vuc leveling up under Coach Cliff. We have a tough decision to make this summer on whether we sign him or let him walk. A lot of that depends on how the rest of the season pkays out.

I dont however see Mo as being a disappointment. It was no secret that he was a project coming into the draft and that he wasnt going to be able to play a ton of mins due to his lack of strength(ultimately led to his leg injury) and feel but aside from that i liked what i saw. His outside shot is coming along nicely and hes a difference maker at the rim. Once he puts on some weight hes going to be a problem.

it must be nice to talk shit about other franchises when the one you root for was practically handed one of the best if not the best player of this generation on a silver platter via free agency at a discounted rate for 4 years
Says the nigga that got AD in a year when the league was running your team?

Honestly i would be ok with trading Mo at some point this summer due to Vuc leveling up under Coach Cliff. We have a tough decision to make this summer on whether we sign him or let him walk. A lot of that depends on how the rest of the season pkays out.

I dont however see Mo as being a disappointment. It was no secret that he was a project coming into the draft and that he wasnt going to be able to play a ton of mins due to his lack of strength(ultimately led to his leg injury) and feel but aside from that i liked what i saw. His outside shot is coming along nicely and hes a difference maker at the rim. Once he puts on some weight hes going to be a problem.

Mavs have a max slot and vucivec their #1 target , he's also another euro who looked up to dirk.If they bring dirk to recruit it might be a wrap for the magic

Porzingis,Vucci and doncic is a good core to build around

Mavs have a max slot and vucivec their #1 target , he's also another euro who looked up to dirk.If they bring dirk to recruit it might be a wrap for the magic

Porzingis,Vucci and doncic is a good core to build around

On the local radio, somebody thatis friends with somebody that works for the Mavs think they have a realistic shot at KD especially if the media thing keeps bothering him

The media here in Dallas wouldn't bother him and straight worship him and if they win he would get the credit (they think that matters to him, IDK)

On the local radio, somebody thatis friends with somebody that works for the Mavs think they have a realistic shot at KD especially if the media thing keeps bothering him

The media here in Dallas wouldn't bother him and straight worship him and if they win he would get the credit (they think that matters to him, IDK)

doubt it

Doubt it

Would be cool though

Says the nigga that got AD in a year when the league was running your team?
ahhh, the conspiracy theorist

haven't seen you in a while

did you feel this way when Cleveland got the no.1 pick like 3/4 years or some shit when LeBron was gone?

I just wanna know if you were consistent in your tin foil hat tomfoolery.

ahhh, the conspiracy theorist

haven't seen you in a while

did you feel this way when Cleveland got the no.1 pick like 3/4 years or some shit when LeBron was gone?

I just wanna know if you were consistent in your tin foil hat tomfoolery.
I couldn’t resist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back