Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey rockets guys I'm not expecting much but what can ryan Anderson do at this point? I know he really was a standstill shooter his last year with y'all but did he ever use his post game when he was there? Can he play D in any capacity?

I doubt he plays much except for spot mins so just curious

I was in High School when we the city got a basketball team and took damn near 2 years for me to cheer for them.

I feel they gon leave NOLA. SMH we don't really rock with basketball like that back home smh

I was in High School when we the city got a basketball team and took damn near 2 years for me to cheer for them.

I feel they gon leave NOLA. SMH we don't really rock with basketball like that back home smh
stop saying that lol

thats the same shit that is spewed by national media who just regurgitating shit from other national outlets

the NBA not just gonna move the team

the Bensons and NBA have contractual obligations to the state as apart of keeping the team here, but you wont read that in no national article b/c they want you to believe that the only people that come to games are the players.

Y'all just really rock with the saints...y'all protesting in the streets while AD demanded his trade

It's just a small market as far

And this was WITH AD...imagine once he's gone

stop saying that lol

thats the same shit that is spewed by national media who just regurgitating shit from other national outlets

the NBA not just gonna move the team

the Bensons and NBA have contractual obligations to the state as apart of keeping the team here, but you wont read that in no national article b/c they want you to believe that the only people that come to games are the players.

The Pels are something like 25th in average attendance.

Hey rockets guys I'm not expecting much but what can ryan Anderson do at this point? I know he really was a standstill shooter his last year with y'all but did he ever use his post game when he was there? Can he play D in any capacity?

I doubt he plays much except for spot mins so just curious

If he's engaged he can be useful but dude is mentally fragile

He had probably the heat job in the league and fucked it of.....you getting paid 20 mil a year to do nothing but shoot 3s and he refused to do it

Look at Gerald Green or Trevor Ariza when he was here, them dudes would go 3-11 from 3 with no fucks given and still keep shooting

Cant defend but can be a solid rebounder at times....he'll provide spacing whether he's shooting or not though, has some ok post moves

If he's engaged he can be useful but dude is mentally fragile

He had probably the heat job in the league and fucked it of.....you getting paid 20 mil a year to do nothing but shoot 3s and he refused to do it

Look at Gerald Green or Trevor Ariza when he was here, them dudes would go 3-11 from 3 with no fucks given and still keep shooting

Cant defend but can be a solid rebounder at times....he'll provide spacing whether he's shooting or not though, has some ok post moves
Just need the spacing when he's out there with bam and Dion

Thanks!

You know if he starts getting torched niggas just gonna use this post as ammo lol

You aint lying lol

But Ive watch the Kings quite a bit this season and Shump has been solid-above average on both sides of the court

A lot of people are surprised they traded him but the Barnes trade made him expendable

Shooting his highest % from 3 since the 2012-2013 season on the most attempts of his career....highest ppg since 2014

I dont like him being our best/only defender on the wing at the moment but I think hes going to be a really good addition for us

Last edited:
you can put a chair out there on the court and it will play better defense than Ryno

he need to catch and shoot...dassit

What are the odds wade plays the last regular season game against the nets? This is the night after the last home game and it's a back to back but it's the last game of his career so he should definitely play..right?

What are the odds wade plays the last regular season game against the nets? This is the night after the last home game and it's a back to back but it's the last game of his career so he should definitely play..right?

Wtf else he gotta do?

What if y’all make the playoffs though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back