Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pelicans are a shit organisation
Agree with all this. Dont think the league will allow it though
The league allowed melo to go home, JR smith to sit the entire year, and jabari to sit until the deadline

Plus they allowed him not to get traded. I don't see why they would say something

LMAOOOOO@ Boston getting Rondo’d AND Bron still owning the Celtics in three different uniforms

Pelicans are a shit organisation

The league allowed melo to go home, JR smith to sit the entire year, and jabari to sit until the deadline

Plus they allowed him not to get traded. I don't see why they would say something

Which one of them are a top 5 player and an all star?

Idk if I saw the graphic on here or not but has anybody thought about how much Portland travels and how it might impact them throughout the season.

Portland travels more than any other team and on average more than any other of the 4 major sports teams and it's not even close. IMG_20190207_231812.jpg

Looks like Hayward gets his minutes regardless if he's playing well or not. Guess Boston figure they gotta get something for their $128 million. But shit like playing Rozier 19 minutes when he's balling and giving 26 minutes not to do shit is problematic.

Idk if I saw the graphic on here or not but has anybody thought about how much Portland travels and how it might impact them throughout the season.

Portland travels more than any other team and on average more than any other of the 4 major sports teams and it's not even close.View attachment 109331
A team in Seattle would help them out

Would be a great rivalry

Meanwhile we got the pelicans and grizzlies existing

Kuz got buckets

And BI got singled out by Kyrie after locking him up despite an off shooting night

Not too bad for some bum assets

giphy.gif

Kuz got buckets

And BI got singled out by Kyrie after locking him up despite an off shooting night

Not too bad for some bum assets

giphy.gif

Y’all really need to keep them dudes.

Or

Demps get his damn mind right and trade AD for them.

AD don’t wanna be here and I think it’s the best deal we could have got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back